O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

39k, chassis only. Thats with chrome package, power group, power mirrors/heated, cd player, cruise control, diesel, 4x4, hitch plate, running boards, and some other odds and ends. Body would add another 6k if you you installed yourself, though i bought that last year and took it off another chassis.

I bought it in new hampshire, they delivered.

Im kitted out for a good long time now.

Sweet!

I bought my pickup, 03 f50 6.0 diesel crew cab short bed online as well. It showed with 148 miles on it. Sign and Drive baby!

Congrats on the truck Brendon. Aluminum is great. No matter how well you prep a steel truck, in a few years it's showing little spots of rust here and there.

Do we have an anti-OCGD thread? I took 20,000 pounds of junk to the scrapyard the last two weeks, including my old truck.:lol:

"They see me rollin".......

Someday I'm gonna get me one, a real work truck, "someday"..... :thumbup::D
Very, very nice! :)

attachment.php

Brendon, I don't know if your business has a logo, but a cool one on the door would be a real eye catcher, such a nice truck

Thanks guys.

Jay, i dont like door logos for future sale the paint fades underneath. Ill put a small logo on the chip box when i build the new one.

Randy, thanks. The house has been my work in progress for a couple years now. Almost wrapped up the outside details.

Finally got our new chipper today! Special ordered it a little while back. It is a 2013 Bandit 1590xp with a 213 cat diesel. Got it fully loaded with the hydraulic jack, hydraulic swivel discharge, and of course the winch. Sold our other one today so the timing was perfect. Almost feel guilty using it because it looks so nice!

IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2869.jpg IMG_2870.jpg

I bought an 05 F250 XLT two tone with 50,000 miles on it today. Havent even seen it yet. My car/truck guy will have it prepped and ready to go Monday. I cant swing brand new, but wanted something with lowish miles and a cheap price tag. A truck to go hunting in basically.

Its no Ferrari. But its a clean lowish mileage truck and I think I got a fair price. Factory aluminum wheels, vinyl floor, cloth seats. Nothing fancy at all. Just a clean pickup. Nothing more.

I bought an 05 F250 XLT two tone with 50,000 miles on it today. Havent even seen it yet. My car/truck guy will have it prepped and ready to go Monday. I cant swing brand new, but wanted something with lowish miles and a cheap price tag. A truck to go hunting in basically.

Gas diesel? But either way a good score.

Back