O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

And it has occurred to me that 7 may not drive my old HP printer. We tried it with Katy's and it needs a driver to do it. It is my main printer and is economical as all get out. SO I found a driver that might work. Rob is going to try it on his system first and see. XP it is plug and play. An old hp 4P that uses toner. I get about 3000 copies of B&W out of a cartridge that runs me about 30 bucks. Perfect for the kids school work and business. Ink would cost me dearly for the amount of paper that that thing puts out yearly. We save the nicer scanner/color printer for the fancy stuff on occasion.

I love XP also Burnam. It is one of my favorite Windows OS. Hard to part with it.. :)

My problem with 7 is the "you're too stoopid to think for yourself, so we're gonna manage your filing system for you" mentality. Eff that :).

I live with it, but it pizzes me off.

My problem with 7 is the "you're too stoopid to think for yourself, so we're gonna manage your filing system for you" mentality. Eff that :).

I live with it, but it pizzes me off.

I feel the same way my friend. Buttttttttt
I have tried 3 versions of XP that I have here at the house and every one of them in some way screws with my system. Last install killed the LAN and I had to reset CMOS. Version before that just would not work the drivers I wanted... One before that went kablewy when I installed the update package.:X
So now I am installing 7 Ultimate. So far so good.
Of course the Linux behaves perfectly. :roll:
Down side of this is that every time I install another Windows, I have to install all my drivers again and the Linux. :|:
See how this behaves :lol:

oops, picked up a coupe Gerber mp600 multipliers for the truck and the tool kit, used of course, I dont like paying full price ;)

Paul you are starting to have a serious collection of gear. I find that I use the leatherman in the door pocket of the chip truck quite a bit.

Indeed. I spotted a couple ending soon and for about $30 each, I can dig it.

We got a new Dell XPS in yesterday, pretty snazzy I suppose. 2 weeks ago I bought a new 660 to replace my old faithful. This morning I ordered a 72" version of this for the Gehl.

HiDumpBucket_SideView.jpg

I dont get that bucket Carl:? Seems like the loader can already tip the bucket right?? So why the cylinders to tip it?? What am I not seeing???

But cash is king! I'm three months ahead on my loader, truck, and quad payments. I've had the Harley for around a month and have about 30% of the money to pay it off, but it's interest free till May and might be sold next month anyways.

Funny that the first payment on those loans isn't due for another 11 days. :P

The bank account sure looked way way better two days ago, however!

Excuse the less than ideal operators.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4zupNqIP8gg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A lot of guys that load almond hulls have a similar setup so the bucket doesn't dip down and lose altitude when you dump and mess up the braces inside the belly dumps.

Back