O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Bleh. Stop trying to make me buy shit. :|:

It's funny, I was showing the yota to someone in a parking lot and had 2 guys stop and ask if it was for sale.

I ain't trying to make you buy squat bro. Just saying that's a good deal on a sweet looking rig. I had a toyota when I was younger too, white extended cab sr5 V6. That thing went like hell but sucked fuel and I did endless repairs to it, I also floated the valves almost daily.:D

Honestly, you already got a woman right? I wouldn't buy it. You got a nice big 1 ton already, I'd save for more tree equipment.

Bleh. Stop trying to make me buy shit. :|:

It's funny, I was showing the yota to someone in a parking lot and had 2 guys stop and ask if it was for sale.

Thats no lie, i got a old 90 toyota truck and get people all the time ask me the same thing.

Another eBay deal!

I bought 8 of these adjustable lanyards for $80 :D

The ones in the bags are priced at $58 and $61 each! 8)

Attachments

• HPIM0778.JPG
    HPIM0778.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 11
Sorry, Brian. These are not for sale. :(

But I'll give you one. :D Do you want orange or black?

do yourself a favor and splice up a split tail so you can keep the adjuster knot next to your saddle instead of behind the tree where you cannt reach it!!

I like the black, thanks. :D

And I've been using a friction hitch adjuster on my lanyards for several years, I'll probably undo the prussic and remove the one clip. That's how I've purchased my last 2-3 lanyards.

Back