O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Nice, you'll never drag brush again! Did all the attachments come with it?

Yep John, it all came with it for less than Brendon paid for his mini alone with 54 hours on it.

Brendon, my mind wanders until I see a good deal ;). Kinda like the GRCS (ebay $1500) or the chipper ($7k private sale), wait till the deal comes thats makes an "option" be the right "choice."

Now the question is 1 ton or medium duty chip truck. Have a swell lead on a brand new 1 ton chevy :D

The current plan is for Daniel to pick it up Thursday. I'll be at a PAAM meeting in south MS. I have a welding class tomorrow, dude had to go to work today at 3.

DAVE wouldn't answer his damn phone, something about getting ready to go ice fishing with Topper, gotta catch him in the AM before he leaves.

Mini skid arrived, tried out the trencher, forks and mulch bucket shortly this eve. Hopefully can put it to work tomorrow! :) Pics of course will follow, the grapple might be here tomorrow but probably Monday.

Mini skid arrived, tried out the trencher, forks and mulch bucket shortly this eve. Hopefully can put it to work tomorrow! :) Pics of course will follow, the grapple might be here tomorrow but probably Monday.

You got a hell of a deal on that machine and package, good for you!
My son was going to bid on it till I told him you wanted it.:cry:

I had to get some new stuff for the upcoming semester, so that meant a trip to the welding supply store.

New filter and lens cover for my helmet

and some gloves for tig welding

soon....a torch set :D

I had enough of using the school-provided clear(and tinted[for cutting]) face shields. I had both classes canceled this afternoon, so I went back for a new face shield. With the fact I am doing more work at home, fabrication-wise, I decided 25.00 was cheaper than having kissed a grinding wheel and ending up in the ER or at the Eye doctor getting metal drilled out of my eyes. I've got a clear one for now, but I'll add the shade 5 tinted green one when I buy my torch in the next few weeks.

Back