O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Hes all proud to be showing pics & you all be bashing the fellas new machine :D

Dont listen to them Log-ologist. Use that thing for ours on end & when you go home & are in bed & cant quite get comfy, cause you ache so bad you cant even scratch your head. You can take pride in the thought that what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger :)

I take pride in putting money in my pocket not someone else's.

Don't let em get you down Log. My little 8hp stump grinder has made me good money. Bring a buddy along and take turns, much easier.

So anyways, with the saws and stump grinder, plus a few slow leaky tires, I knew I needed an air compressor, but this time of year, funds are tight. I put a wanted add on craigslist.com, saying I would pay up to 75$ for a decent air compressor. A guy that lives about 2 miles away wrote me back with this one for 40 bucks. Ain't pretty, but it works well, with no leaks.

All arrived in good order. Thanks Gary. Those are some nice looking splices Nick I can hardly wait for some more.;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my new 'soft shell" its windproof at the front, rain repellant all over and lightweight to boot! Arcteryx Sigma SL 8)

Log, Has the belt/pulley alignment problem been taken care of?(I see where the belt smoked the paint on the guard-thats a lot of drag.)

I'll have to get some pics of the one white wheel that Craig put here for me an hour before I took delivery today.

Hope you made it home ok Ben. Still in the board meeting here.......going over policy and procedures manual, boring!

Its shorter now, that pic was from before Craig cut it and I may shorten back up to the original length

Log, Has the belt/pulley alignment problem been taken care of?(I see where the belt smoked the paint on the guard-thats a lot of drag.)

That smut is on the lens of my phone-camera.:what:

A step in the right direction Canuk....

...away from a bearcat!

hows the gearboxy bit that seems to FU lots? nice runabout though.

Is it an '07?

haha i wish.
swap the 0 for a 9 and you'll be nearer the mark.
whoever had this before me treats their vehicles well though, this is immaculate.

log, they've had their fair share of probs, i did a bit of reading up on thm
fingers crossed this will be ok, comes with a fsh from the dealer

5 out of 10 for observation there matey....yes theres a kid in the car, but the steering wheel is on the "right" side of the car:P

Doh! I forget yall' drive on the wrong side. He looks psyched to be sitting in the new car though.:D

he was pretty chuffed when i picked it up...then when i nearly got home he asked where the other car was and started getting upset about it!

Back