INFLATION how's it hitting you?

$4.68 for 5 dozen eggs!!!
How does the egg farmer make any money? That's crazy low.
Eggs range from about $3 to $5 a dozen here

Are you saying bird flu is a scam? Chicken producer here in Delaware has lost flock and is under quarantine for avian flu - first time in Delaware since 2004.

Are you saying bird flu is a scam? Chicken producer here in Delaware has lost flock and is under quarantine for avian flu - first time in Delaware since 2004.
Avian flu is making its way around here as well. Many 100,000’s of thousands of chickens being put down.

They are using the PCR "test" to drive the Avian flu narrative here in Canada as well, but especially in Europe, where they are culling millions of birds. It's pure bullshit, don't believe any of it.......

So, who are behind it?
The Jewish cabal, Bill Gates or the Lizard people?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I was growing up everyone had a garden. As every working family learned during the great depression. You can not depend on the government.

Fresh garden fruits and vegetables, caned goods and meats. Trading such goods was an every day thing. If you couldn't grow it you traded for it.

As Scott brings to our attention, It's not the same world today.

One internet site I visited recently said, "By July food shortages are going to be all too real"

Yeah, and all thanks to you know who.

They are using the PCR "test" to drive the Avian flu narrative here in Canada as well, but especially in Europe, where they are culling millions of birds. It's pure bullshit, don't believe any of it.......
JC... this sounds bad... my friends have been talking about food shortages as the next level of fear and control intentionally foisted upon the people by ruling elites on the road to a police state, tyranny and transhumanism

Transhumanism, is that like...........................lizard people?

Jeez, this place is turning into complete weirdness.
Never thought I'd miss Butch, but I sure do.

Then he could ban you for the 3rd time!

at least hope they die ... painfully....

hey stig.. wake up dude.. AI is on the move and nothing is going to stop it because no military is going to allow another military to get the upper hand in AI... then it's going to be time for everyone to hook up their brains to the internet... This isn't fantasy... its in the works. There are going to be a bunch of really smart people that are hooked up to the internet and can't think for themselves, and then the rest of the organic humans.. a two class system

If you can’t debate/refute them…ban them! That simplifies things!

It has been proven over and over and over that you can't debate with Murphy.
He'll just roll out another of his nutcase theories or claim you got leukemia for disagreeing with him.

Killing him might actually shut him up.
Worth trying, I guess.

You mean people like trump obviously......

Yes people like that are indeed insufferable n better off behind bars, like so many of his duped disciples.....

Jomo

How do you feel about putin n xi jin friggin ping bro?

You understand that dems were in the oval office when we won both world wars.....

You guys come off like the friggin taliban.......

Jomo

Something I've never understood about bible thumping republican conservatives?

Their insisting they can trespass into your bedroom n dictate your wife or girlfriend's free will.

Just like the fuggin taliban.......

Jomo

You say that understanding that a majority of women in the US support the matter being between them n God, not them and the friggin taliban.........

Jomo

Back