In The News...

The only time I can remember Hitler "Dancing" was when they conqoured France.
I don't think he ever did it on a plane.
The Hitler part came in regarding how he convinced some folks that other folks weren’t fit to live.....but you already got that.

Anyway, trees are racist..

Well I'm glad somebody finally pointed that out, I thought I was the only one who knew trees evoke racism.

Btw, breakfast cereals are racist too since that is what many lynchers ate the morning of a lynching.

Seriously though, lynching is evil, trees are not. Why not ban rope, too? Maybe horses while you're at it.

Btw, I've been meaning to ask, WTH happened to OR and WA. Last time I checked (late 70's), they were a rural bucolic place that was founded on the backs of hard working, down to earth loggers and farmers. So you would think that over time they would tend to stay conservative instead of becoming severely liberal, as they apparently are now. Maybe the loggers and farmers were too busy working and keeping their heads down that they didn't notice what was brewing in their areas. Maybe it is a case of the pendulum, swinging far in one direction only to eventually swing back almost as far in the opposite direction. Eventually stopping in the middle?

A town near me is sponsoring a “buy back” program. I’m trying to talk my son-in-law into going and setting up a booth up the street from them...bunch of morons...this guy has the right idea for milking that cow!

Btw, I've been meaning to ask, WTH happened to OR and WA. Last time I checked (late 70's), they were a rural bucolic place that was founded on the backs of hard working, down to earth loggers and farmers. So you would think that over time they would tend to stay conservative instead of becoming severely liberal, as they apparently are now. Maybe the loggers and farmers were too busy working and keeping their heads down that they didn't notice what was brewing in their areas. Maybe it is a case of the pendulum, swinging far in one direction only to eventually swing back almost as far in the opposite direction. Eventually stopping in the middle?
same thing that happened to Arizona and Georgia... refugees fleeing the shithole countries of New York and California bringing their failed politics with them. Trump would have won if he had just built the borderwall between Cali and Az. Stupid move. wrong country he was worried about.

Kinda makes sense. I was wondering if that was a major factor in the answer.

Maybe same reason FL seems to be growing more liberal (I think?). More and more New Yorkers than ever are moving there, watering down the population of 'necks.

Western Oregon and Western Washington are more liberal, while east of the Cascades, much more conservative.

Seattle is techopolis!

A bit of Irony, as the dedication in High Climbers and Timber Fallers goes...

This book is dedicated to the pioneers of the Northwest.
The men, women and children who worked so hard and sacrificed so much to open the last frontier for civilization to move in and live so comfortably today. It was inevitable. Society now would like to forget all about the loggers, the trappers, the hunters and their pioneering spirits. There's no need for them anymore, or their kind, or their ways.
They best be gone, now.

Yup, that is exactly what I was driving at with my question above. SMH

Wow, I like it. Sounds about perfect actually.

Um, what do soft men create. I just want to be ready for it.

Not much use for a pattern-maker when there's a tool & die shop on every other corner...

Last edited:
Wow, I like it. Sounds about perfect actually.

Um, what do soft men create. I just want to be ready for it.
Actually they don't create as much as expected, because they are soon "eaten alive" by waves of hard men coming from elsewhere.

Back