The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

In The News...

kevin bingham

TreeHouser
i try not to buy it in the first place. we dont recycle in detroit anyway. must be a west coast thing. we burn it, or just throw it out the window.

cory

TreeHouser
Mick, you are widely appreciated here for your call it as you see it approach, and calling a spade a spade, and your directness, etc. Did ya really have to say what you said the way you said it, ya bleedin c*nt? Eh Mate?

FireFighterZero

Captain Zero!
but forcibly grabbing private land in order to facilitate the extraction of ever more raw materials is not subsidizing over consumption?
4 percent is used for plastics.

Thats not very much.

I would rather we had a pipeline legal battle here than another pipeline shooting war in the Mideast. I know some here would disagree.

Build a wind farm and try to cross private land with your transmission lines.

See if that one dont go to court.

Mick!

TreeHouser
Mick, you are widely appreciated here for your call it as you see it approach, and calling a spade a spade, and your directness, etc. Did ya really have to say what you said the way you said it, ya bleedin c*nt? Eh Mate?

You have to take the rough with the smooth Cory.

Frankie

I Build and Run Ported Saws !
Yeppers , get used to a whole lotta rough tempered with very little smooth coming in the near future

Raj

TreeHouser
You got that right, I joined in 1988, after a few courses the USSR got some spy information about me and then the Iron Curtain collapsed, so there is that.

At least that's how I remember it.

kevin bingham

TreeHouser
i just bought a plane ticket, i had to sign an agreement that said I would wear a mask at all times while on the flight. I could have driven my own car if i had found that to be a problem.

treesmith

Banned
Yes, you could. But when everyone who WANTS to wear a mask has one on, why do they have such a hissy fit when someone who doesn't want to doesn't? It cannot be construed as concern for their health unless they KNEW the persons were infected/contagious. It amounts to pushing the will of the majority onto the minority. Imagine the uproar had they cheered as a couple of gays were "thrown off the flight". (Or any other debatable issue....)

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
They have successfully divided our society. Hitler had nothing on this bunch.

The only time I can remember Hitler "Dancing" was when they conqoured France.
I don't think he ever did it on a plane.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!