In The News...

Cell phones are spy devices anyway, and garbage programs installed add to that. I only turn radios(gps, wifi) on when I need a particular feature, and they get turned off when that feature's no longer needed. All but two of my installed programs are libre software, and one of those(Mega), has the source available for viewing. I've disabled as many of the built in programs as I can.

I don't have root on this device, and that offends me. The owner of root is the owner of the computer, so even though I "bought" the device, I'm not the owner. I didn't have time to full around getting root cause I needed the phone for work. I hate cell phones, and I hate the system they run under. It's all designed to funnel control to others, and not to give power to the user.

Not the first time that happened, Jim.
It really is a great cheese.

One way to cut down on the number of opposition voters...

The Republican Party knows that with the changing demographics in this country their one and only way to win elections and stay in power is to suppress the vote on a massive scale, and to cheat when necessary..

Covid is gonna turn the 2020 elections into a shit show and they know it... As Americans are asking for mail in ballots, so they dont have to potentially give their lives to participate in our democracy, the Repubs will now begin a full frontal assault on mail in ballots because they know that would level the playing field which is something they cannot allow to happen. Somehow it is good enough for Donny in 2018 and 2020, but will now become the devil. Shameless bullshit..

President Trump, Who Voted By Mail in 2018 and Plans to Vote By Mail in 2020, Opposes Voting By Mail - Democracy 21 - https://democracy21.org/news-press/press-releases/president-trump-who-voted-by-mail-in-2018-and-plans-to-vote-by-mail-in-2020-opposes-voting-by-mail

Last edited:
Bernie basically turned the resources of his campaign around a while ago to helping those affected by the current troubles.

Now today...

Last edited:
While people hoard toilet paper Putin's hoarding money.

"As leaders around the globe compete with ever-bigger spending packages, the Kremlin is hoarding hundreds of billions of dollars in reserves, worried that oil prices will stay low for a long time.

Russia has more than $550 billion stashed away, including a rainy-day fund worth $165 billion, but ING Bank estimates President Vladimir Putin’s support measures so far amount to only about 2% of gross domestic product."

China isn't spending greatly either. ~3T stashed but heavy debt form 2008 sitmulus and lots of lost sales & cancelled orders to the West.

Back