In The News...

Yep.
Very very interesting.

I had smoke coming out of my ears at the end, my brain was working that hard.

Thanks for posting that.

“according to a person with direct knowledge” :lol:

Fiona Hill, the same Fiona Hill that has ties to George Soros through her work with The Open Society Foundation, that Fiona Hill?

I can remember when comedy was comedy and politics was politics. I can’t tell the difference anymore.

Agreed, quite the fascinating climate change article.

Tariffs, sanctions, economic embarbgos, deficit spending, over-regulation, taxes.... all methods used by the govt. and elites to empower/enrich themselves at the expense of the commoners....

Well my town made news again. Not that far from my place. :(

I don’t understand. Police gave them 24 hours to vacate... but why is there (or maybe their) stuff on fire?

Seems a fellow didn't want to leave so he lit his shack on fire.
Lots of controversy on the homeless, there are shelters, but they have rules like no drugs and you can't bring your stolen items.....

There's no easy answer or solution to the homeless issues. I'd say half of the homeless are content to live off the system as it is, and the other half are desperate looking for a way to get back into the groove and become self sufficient. but the system doesn't see any distinction between the two.

Mental health is a huge part of it, especial addiction.

Sounds like the closer you are to dying, the more you're given addiction help. By that time, there has been irreparable damage.

Last edited:
Back