How'd it go today?

Find its way easier to post with my phone than a cpu. Stoked on Tapatalk to let me hang with my virtual bros again....

Jim. Your dribble makes me laugh in a good way.

I'm a circle talker too.

Back home this morning...been napping & putting some things away.

Festival went great, good attendance, great stage show, sound was some of the best I've heard. campground was filled with groups picking pretty near 24/7. I'm exhausted. Got to jam a little bit on Fri and Sat, but mostly just worked. I'd had enough by last night and was packed and ready to drive home while the stage show was still going...left when I woke up...made it home at 8am this morning.

Picked up a used 200t today. From an ex-municipal worker who'd had it from new for side jobs. No cracks, leaks and lots of compression. Spark screen still in place even. Starts and runs perfect. Very pleased with it.
2016-06-19 15.33.06.jpg

Nice firecracker there Reg! The Legend itself.

Started getting the little attached garage in order today. Shelving was on sale at Lowes. . . 90's all day. Went for a bike ride in town, and been walking around barefoot all day. Even managed to put the dog in the big lake for a little while. Good day.

IMG_20160619_174228164.jpg

Sure is nice.

Getting ready to rebuild another 044 here to replace my Katy (named after my Mrs. since they share the same disposition most the time ;) ) until I can dig deep into her and find out what cut loose.
Going to rebuild a 440 for Mike and he is going to trade me a running 066 that has some cosmetic issues that I can marry with another one I have put back that needs a rebuild.

Went down to the Kellogs Supply in the valley for the hydraulic fittings I needed to get the new grapple running. Cost me half of what it would of through the Toro dealer 3 hours out. Kellogs was only an hour. No one local carries anything but hoses and pretty regular hose fittings. No quick Connects. They can order if they can figure out the sizing.. And good luck with that. Last time we ordered stuff, it came in reversed in sizing and we had to order another. Nough said.
Turns out that Kellogs also had a spare tire for my trailer with the right bolt pattern. :) SO that is fixed as well.
Got a bit over heated from the higher temps while driving and stuffing myself with hamburgers from In-N-Out. :lol:
No AC in the truck.
Then I got home, put the new fittings on and started on my learning curve down on the log deck :lol:
Should be a fun day tomorrow.

It always feels good to get things sorted, if only for a day. I personally have no desire to be outside if it's over 68*.

In the 80's here, and I just can't take it. 68 in my bedroom, though. I don't mind the extra $10 in electricity one bit!

Yeah, sitting here in front of the AC now waiting for outside to cool off some before I clean a pool filter.
Of course the phone rang and I had to take a one week cancellation. The one week job next week, the line clearance guys get it.. Ppftttttt

Lines came down in three different places today, along with a half dozen service drops. High winds. Paged out to two different fires as a result.

Back