How'd it go today?

Jed, that's like the coolest tree job ever.

I'm not going to lie, I'm probably going to start a thread about this baby in chainsaws. Having actually driven home with a newborn at one point, it was a similar feeling leaving the dealer.

IMG_20160616_181140529_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160616_181219061.jpg

IMG_20160616_185025944.jpg

Man, It's like Chris used to say, Judge a saw by how hard it throws chips at your boots. I'm in love.

Came with a Monstrous full comp .404 chain and a 41" rollmatic ES.

IMG_20160616_185134847.jpg

Ha Grendel, digging the saw lust.

Jed, amazing job!! Working for some multi millies there, no doubt!

Thanks.

It's funny, I didn't know you could still buy new 090s, the dealer and I were talking about that while his wife rang me up. Just gotta be somewhere without pollution controls I guess.

Guy had three new MS201TCs sitting out, ready to be picked up by our main local tree service. I went and messed with them a bit. They seem nice.

Cheers

Nice saw!!!

Really good look in steed Justin.

This is a day late getting here and they put the wrong fittings on it. Oh well... guess I'll have to wait a few days to use it.
New beasty for the little beasty......

Attachments

• tmp_26118-20160616_193053185180883.jpg
    tmp_26118-20160616_193053185180883.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 37
Working for some multi millies there, no doubt!

Oh yeah man, for lunch they gave the entire crew (crane, barge, tree and landscaper guys) these giant grilled cheeseburgers with the choisest hand-fried bacon bits cooked into the burger between the cheese. That's how you know you're stinkin rich. ;)

Grendel: Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man...

Stephen: :thumbup:

Nope. Only got about half a tank through it before the skeeters drove me off.

I'm rolling my own Motomix for it. Figure about 32-1 with their Ultra, and a bit of upper cylinder head lube for good measure.

I'm a dork. I know.

Cheers. :|:

The hot spring resort gave me free reign to clean up their woods for a few days. I've been harping about it to them. The pay is close to crap but I'm out there in the quiet on my own and if I've forgotten anything I can just walk across the road to my shop :D . Falling some Pine spars that broke their tops in the wind to begin with. Tight lining is cool, making it up as it goes. I make it neat and tidy then go tell the manager to come and take a look. He comes over for about thirty seconds and says, "That's nice", then goes away.

Well, I am back on a computer. I chicken-ed out and bought a HP, with Windows 10. Seems okay so far.

I realize you fellers were right about the Mac Book, I just wasnt ready to switch. Thanks for the info though.

Sorry for the increased frequency of nonsense that I can post now as compared to being hamstrung on a smart phone.

Back