How'd it go today?

I had about two years supply I just ran out of Advair. A relative that used to go to Mexico a lot used to bring it back for me. Since things a tad nuts down there... well needless to say..
Sells over the counter there and a tad cheaper. Alas.....

Damn Stephen. Tough day, you got the right attitude though. Good for you, staying positive isn't half the battle it's most of it.

Tomorrow will be better Stephen......I just feel it.

We are so far behind on port work that it's getting a little stressful. I've stopped taking work for the time being, but have 5 saws a week scheduled out till April 1st. I fell on ice a couple of weeks ago and mucked up my back pretty bad, that made it tough to concentrate on my work. Today was good though, I got two saws done.

They must do it differently in the UK. If a baby is fifteen mins. late in my area they induce delivery.

Our second child was induced because the doctor had a skiing trip planned for the weekend and she did not want to miss it.

Good luck Matt!

No worries on the"Due date" man. It's is only an educated guess anyway. Besides, the lungs are the last to develop, so a little extra soaking time isn't too bad. Both of my children are very healthy, as is mom, and were both two plus weeks late. Get some sleep! You'll need it! Good luck.

People I have talked to that have back trouble always say that standing on the shop floor is hard on the back.

Might I suggest that a sandy beach, fancy drink with an umbrella, and a comfortable chair for a quicker recovery. You could bring the wife too.

The best recovery I've ever had from a back injury was while spending some time in the county jail. When I was released, my back was all healed up.....only took about a year.

I don't wanna do that again, so I'll just try to take it easy. :)

Today I went to help a guy bid a big job on a property that's undergoing a house renovation.
Probably theres 3 days work there, or at least, that's what I advised him to bid. A bunch of removals, including a couple 100ft grand firs which I think I can top at 20 ft to make them fit inside the boundary, and save a lot if time. just hope none of the other bidders see it that way as its all factored into the quote. I hope we get it because I get 2 days chipper hire as well as my normal rate.

Work is still patchy here, a lot of desperate guys around bidding jobs for next to nothing. Only saving grace is the height factor at least keeps a most of the lower skill-set companies out of the running. Hopefully things will pick up in March.

Right now I'm just watching paint dry, literally. Doing some spraying outside and about ready to put on another coat. Just thought I'd check in seems as I'm just stood here:)

This winter is kicking my butt. I did one maple today that involved going up 50-60ft and pulling out a cracked limb and a few dead branches and I am whooped right now. This winter is terrible but spring is going to be equally as bad when I have to get back into shape.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Work is still patchy here, a lot of desperate guys around bidding jobs for next to nothing. Hopefully things will pick up in March.

Seems to be a North American thing. Same think going on here in CT.:/:

Back