How'd it go today?

Yah looks like a beauty. Sounds like things are going well on your own. Good for you man I hope you have a great year down there.

Yeah it really is, they've got a pile of fruit trees, grape vines, raspberry canes a veggie garden and a couple of nice young walnut trees. There's a good reason I offered to do the job for free...but I'm glad I was denied that offer.

Yeah, I sure hope I can make things work for myself this year, Squish. If not I have a hell of a karate chop and might hire myself out as a tough guy.

Good you're getting some business, Dh.

What about reduction pruning instead of topping their trees?

Some big companies DO burn people, but so do some SMALL companies. Get fair market value and do good quality work. You're name will spread, and you'll be able to afford your insurances, repairs, equipment upgrades, and put money in the bank.

Show us some pics of the work, too--Official Work Pictures Thread.

yeah me too i try to keep my name on crigslist and at the local stores and stuff and every year after income tax i always pay my annul inurance to keep us coverd up to a 1.5 millon incase something ever to go worng. and i also try to keep my price down so they won't think i am trying to burn them like some of the big companies do. i also make sure i got my business license to make sure i'm legle and everything with the state incase they get a wild hair and come out to check me or some thing.i got my stihl MS250 and my stihl MS441 and my ported 295 poulan in the shop to get a check up and make sure everything is good to go with them.and i was thinking after i get this go kart going i might see what chipper i can find to use on jobs. i found one that needs a new motor but it looks ruff as a corn cob that been out in the weather for 6 months. and plus it looks like a old dinosore too so i'll have to keep looking out there and see what i can come up with.

What topped the cake is when He told me and my brothers after we got done with everything we did a damn good job we done. He said it was alot better then some he has seen done in the past.He also tolds us that will tell every one that needs tree work done to give us a call. so i gave my cell number just incase they can't reach me at the business number. so wish me luck fellers looks like it's going to be a long hard working year.but i'm going to love it though and when i get enough saved up i might go out and get me a other new saw to work with. i forgot to take pictures of my work but i'm looking right now for a video camera to strap to my helmet to take video of me while i'm up the tree.so untill i find one i'll put my camera in the truck so i won't forget to take it with me for now on. But i'll give him a call and tll him i'll swing back by to take some pictures to put on my ads and business cards.they are going to be the after the work done pictures. so these other trees i got to do i'll be sure to take some before and after pictures of them next time.

That big old yard beech would have been a dandy had it grown in the woods .Probabley make at least a hundred with 60 foot of clear in it .

Got the tags for the trailer up to date, stocked up on OJ, Nyquil and Dayquil, I've a head cold from hell that wants to move into my chest!

Well I'm the odd dog out it seems... Been working on those dang ear hairs myself. What with no burn days and all, lack of singeing has made the gray ones rather unruly.

Back