How'd it go today?

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Cage match of DEATH! Two enter the fallers cage of DOOM, only one leaves! Come see the Stig vs. NeTree in a rage of chainsaw madness to the end! Who will win the Massacre of MADNESS!
We'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll ONLY NEED THE EDGE!

Some good sounding blue grass right there. Cool gig :)

I am glad to help them out. We've all known each other since we were kids and I know what they want to sound like. Should be a fun time.
Well, better get back to the books if I want to go jam tomorrow.

Oh here we go again .Out into the cruel world to plow out the driveway which is always filled with snow . I've been looking for that global warming Al Gore evangelises about but evidently it hasen't gotten this far yet . Actually in reports around the globe it hasn't gotten there either .Now I'm confused and wonder aimlessly in search of this thing which seems to be so elusive .---or I'm just going nuts from an endless winter ----:lol:

Al, our snow has turned to mud last week.
Didn't take more than a day of flopping trees in the mud and trying to buck them afterwards, having to sharpen the chain for just about every tree, to make me miss the snow.

You haven't seen mud until you see Ohio mud .Those Mississippi and Lousiana swamps don't have thing on us if the conditions are right which most times they aren't . I mean you can go into your knees in this stuff . A wheel tractor gets mired in real easy and some times a crawler doesn't do so well either .

Having said that though my area is just south of what was termed the great black swamp which goes clear into southern Michagan. Some of the most productive farm land in the USA but it has to have drainage else given enough time to swamp it shall return .

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Cage match of DEATH! Two enter the fallers cage of DOOM, only one leaves! Come see the Stig vs. NeTree in a rage of chainsaw madness to the end! Who will win the Massacre of MADNESS!
We'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll ONLY NEED THE EDGE!

Popcorn popcorn get ya popacorn here.

WELLL!
I am a little late getting up today. This being sick and working 6 days is getting old.
I was up all night with a hacking cough, so I slept in.
I no sooner have my stuck together eye lids open (yes literally from the oozing yuk) I get hit with a new load of information. It seems one of my neighbors was given a bid by my brother... :what::?
Someone representing their selves as my brother and family threw a bid out on two trees for 2000.00. Rob heard this from one of my subs that I have known for 10 years. My sub let the customer know he was being mislead and I may hear from him, I don't know.
Kinda pissed at the moment that someone is trying to cash in on our reputation. When I find out who it is, I am gonna have a small town roast just for em!.:X
Last year a new service opened up with my last name.. They are on a list of suspects. :/:

Just tell them that your back yard is about 30 acres of rough terrain, you have a shovel, and the odds of anybody finding a body are infinitesimally small.
:/:

Spent about 2 hours using one of our 044's to cut up more firewood for someone. That thing is sweet with a 20" bar and a sharp chain.

Kicking back watching the Super Bowl now. Go Packers!!!

whew, played five hours straight of music today. jammed on bass for a few hours, played mandolin with a buddys band on stage for a set, then back to bass for the last stage set with another band.

Saw at least 40 cars & trucks off the road in different places on the way home. could have skated on the expressway. made it home, but never hit over 25mph most of the 50 mile drive.

It was a good day and I'm that happy kind of tuckered out.....

Ditto, Dave- it sure was a rough drive to O'Hare this morning.

Likewise glad ya made it safe. :thumbup:

It was a pretty good day,got started on some fencing, planning a storage building and a horse barn to build this week.A big thanks to Brian [Skwerl] for the wrap handle for my 372.

Back