How'd it go today?

Moles eat some type of larva that lives in the grounds,grubs I think .Get rid of the grubs the moles go way --or plant a few castor bean plants,they move out mucho quicko .

Now then wisdom teeth which is an oxymoron to begin with .The very last one I had and actually the last tooth I had was big giant sunny beech .That dentist just cracked that thing in two with a drill and pulled it out in two pieces .Novacane, no big deal except it left a hole about like the grand canyon .For a while there I got a little echo when I spoke ,wierd .

Moles suck Butch, horribly suck! They are all over where I cut the Oak, you'll be walking along then twist an ankle like nothing stepping on a tunnel.
No chance for rain today.
I promised the nephew to go to the bike park, we go, have fun then come home so I can start on the Pine. Get it on the ground and start loading brush. Rains like a MOFO! Skies just dumping water! Finally stops, I finally find a place I can get into to unload the brush, damn near roll the mini twice and about get the truck stuck leaving.
I'm done cutting this weekend! Guess I'll try and straighten out my new garage door that tried to become a taco last night.
Never a dull moment.

Did some odds and ends around the house. Did a quick workout, because we got there 30 minutes or so before they closed, so we hit legs and chest today.

Went out for some pizza with some friends, and that led to me and 2 other friends at Josh's house(one of said friends) we ended up playing a game of poker(only $1 to enter, so $3 total winnings, no big money involved), and watching tv and playing xbox till about midnight. Good times, good times.

More "tunnel rat " activity today .Good grief it took me 3 hours just to make one pipe run yesterday .In and out a dozen times running for parts ,geeze .:(

Well one run down two to go ,then I have to insulate the damned things .

just fininshed washing the sand off everything.........week at the beach with the fam.

did a bunch of kayak fishing....7 flounder, 2 speckled trout, 1 blue fish, 12 red drum(released)

and no sun burn......gotta love spray on 100spf

Tackled the e-brake hardware on the 350. Passenger side is all set, driver side seal was leaking a bit, so I'll get it replaced before buttoning it up. That's wasn't the culprit but I sure don't want to take it apart again. Gear oil stinks.

I only know of one gay club in the entire area, called "The Wild Goose". Someone must have thought about it a lot to come up with the name.

One local watering hole that I know is the haunt for those of alternate lifestyles ."Somewhere in time " .It used to be a hoot if some out of towner asked for a good place to meet chicks and send them up there .Kinda rotton but still funny .:lol:

Well get a call today from my employee's girlfriend saying he got arrested friday night for breaking and entering and stealing stuff. Come to find out the cops have been looking for him and his brother and brother in-law for three months

Wife called me at 2am this morning from her parent's place where she was staying last night to let me know her father had just passed away. Spent the morning doing running for the family so they could man the phones at home.

Mowed grass I've been ignoring for too long this afternoon.

Have to finish a paper yet tonight for school tomorrow.

Should sleep well if not for very long.

very good alway early always last to leave great climber

That surprised me, he must have something on his back that made him desperate... either that or he digs the thrill. If he posts bail are you gonna keep him on?

Sorry to hear that Fiddler, sounds like the hits just keep on coming.

Back