How'd it go today?

Prepped my bike today for tonight's races.

I went from second to eating dirt in my first race, and 4th in my second.

Have all my body parts, my quad and calf is soar though.

Tomorrow Kayaking. Sweet.

Just got home from taking my Dad to a couple of Doctor's appointments this afternoon. Now I gotta take my daughter to the BART station.

Pretty wore out,baby sat this am since the sitter was sick, did some bids through the afternoon, landed some work for next week, picked up my truck from the mechanic after a week, did a small city job alone. Looking forward to hunting tomorow morn. Going to a good buck spot, they are little but good odds, not sure ho much hunting time I will get in the second season

Came home, started dinner. Kat came home and had to write a paper for school. So I did dinner and the kids while handling business calls. Fed everyone. Bathed the kids. Rob and Seth handled the dishes YEAH! I* am just now finally settling in after putting the kids to bed. Making some chicken renderings. De-boned all the chicken prior to that for sammiches.
I am beat and I still need to shower from the day of brushing and chipping. :P

I am soooooooooo cooked.. :P
I have to take Kat to work and the kids to soccer first thing in the AM. Lined up a two man crew to brush a property line.
Daddy needs to sleep in soon .. :lol:

If they are "5's" double them Justin, that's what I do at night with my Oxycodone, it helps a lot! A little booze makes the effect of them MUCH stronger, but I am neither suggesting or condoning that, MMMMMMKAY?
Mama's in Wichita! YAY!! She should be home in an hour or less I hope! I'm just glad she's on the ground!
Got two tree jobs I need to do ASAP, might be a crazy weekend. One Poplar that's in the way of a shed, and a dying Pine, neither huge jobs, and I need the work/money. Just hope the back can hold out and mama can do the babysitting alright.

As soon as I get enough coffee in me I'm going to play "tunnel rat" again .This time it's running new heating ducts for the new addition in the crawl space .It would help if I were about 3 feet tall and weigh 60 pounds but that's not the case .

I had all 4 wisdom teeth yanked. One had grown into the jaw bone and the had to saw it out. Seemed like a cut off wheel. I just had novacaine as gas and IV were way overpriced. Got a scipt for pain meds and took a couple. I decided to let them wear off and see how bad the pain got. Never took anymore.

Yeah, watch the alcohol with wisdom teeth, I think it contributes to 'dry socket' which is pretty painful. I'll never forget having a molar extracted, mine apparently have slightly hook shaped roots. The Dentist, a paddling buddie was locked on with his puller thingy, bracing himself against the chair and working it back and forth with both hands, finally it broke and he had to cut the root tips out. My neck was sore as hell the next day from resisting all that back and forth business. I still have that tooth somewhere.

Cold water was my favorite pain killer for teeth, never took the Oxycodone still have that somewhere too.

My 3rd day off started wrong, I was in a hurry to run the kids to school and attend a 'meet and greet/grade review meeting'. Sat down to put on my shoes... on a wet spot where one of the kittens experimented with peeing. No time to change, very uncomfortable.

It got better when I bumped into a new friend at lunch and we talked a long time. She's quite beautiful and quite married but it was just plain delightful conversation. I was flattered as hell when a woman stopped to comment on what a nice couple we were... I wish. Actually I don't but it's pleasant to think about.

Had a nice evening talking to the citizens of our fair town at the monthly 'Last Friday' event. The Tree Board sets up a table and we did a mini workshop on pruning crapes. Kirsten got to run with all the teenagers for the night so she's still asleep right now. Got a couple of jobs to look at today and then I think we'll hit the annual jazz festival.

I had my upper wisdoms taken out in my late 20's, sectioned them out while I was gassed. Sore for 4 or 5 days if I remember right, just a Motrin every 4 hours and a towel for the blood on my pillow overnight. Ick. Pulling the stitches out as they dissolved was a very odd sensation.

I finally caught one of the little bastards! My local mole population has been pretty low for the last year since I found a source for Dursban pesticide and have been keeping the lawn treated but about 3 months ago a fresh tunnel appeared by my back door. Traps haven't worked, dumping chemicals in the dirt hasn't worked. About 5 minutes ago I was standing at the back door looking out at the yard and saw the dirt move. I opened the door, grabbed the shovel and flipped the little bastard up and out onto the patio. A couple good smacks with the shovel and no more mole. :evil:

The house I want to buy doesn't have any evidence of mole tunnels anywhere on the property. I'm really beginning to hate this neighborhood, I'm ready to move.

They make tunnels, which makes the ground soft and uneven, which is difficult to walk on. You take solid ground for granted. I have to work for it.

Yeah, moles suck. I'd be supprised if they aren't in Alexandria.

My wisdom teeth were no big deal, all 4 at once, all cut out. (Wicked hooked roots).

Ground a mess of stumps this morning, broke the Poly Chain on the grinder (new it was coming). Taking the rest of the day off I suppose :).

Gophers are ;the problem here. I did a couple of small jobs this morning. Chipped a bunch of cactus along with some tree of heaven and trimmed a pine tree for vehicle clearance. I'm headed down to Huron for grandkid time. Then over to Pebble Beach to visit my Uncle and a couple of cousins.

Back