How'd it go today?

Monday or Tuesday according to Treesmith. :lol: Hella timing I know, I forgot to mention it earlier after someone didn't answer their phone.

Can you give me the measurement of the square portion? I might have a piece of key stock I could use easily enough.

Is that pointed or what?!? How far down has the trunk got to be rigged before bombing out chunks?

Very Cool Joel ! ... I worked up at Mr. Big's today .. trim some ancient Apples , had remove a Mid size White Spruce without harming the Hostas or the pond house

Very Cool Joel ! ... I worked up at Mr. Big's today .. trim some ancient Apples , had remove a Mid size White Spruce without harming the Hostas or the pond house

cool How is the big ol Apple doing? I did that when I worked there as well as hiked up the hill for a week or more after the micro burst, snarled mess. Tell him hello!! If he asks how he'd remember me bring up Maple for poplar, curious if he laughs.

Is that pointed or what?!? How far down has the trunk got to be rigged before bombing out chunks?

:lol: Yes it was pointed, but far north of you in Brendon's direction! A feeble misdirect for my lack of having it togetherness. I could crank the limbs, but I've got that wrist breaking DeWalt.

I called him after work earlier this week with the intention of getting the bit here in advance. He didn't answer, I didn't leave a message, and forgot about it until this afternoon when I posted that.

We can bomb most/all of the trunk, we just gotta rig the limbs away from the surrounding oaks.

ETA: I still don't care when we do it. I've gotta do a dead pine in north C, either Monday or Tues morning, dude called today to schedule it. The customer said he might have kids around end of next week, but maybe not. I told him if the kids are about, we'll get it week after next. Don't really matter to me or them best I can tell. :D

Busy day, went to finish welding tounge for coffee shack, forgot my hood so welded with my head turned. Not really the prettiest welds:D Started setting up for the home show, met some pals back at shack and towed it home. Back to finish up display and buy pizza, ice cream and a card for my 5th wedding anniversary! I know, i'm such a romantic :D

Better up the ante a little there, Willie. New baby stump grinder in the livingroom and all:lol:...take my advice, son...bring home flowers in a day or two more, then a few days later a big surprise with quietly arranging sitter for the 3 kids, dinner out, and a pair of shiny earings.

Bet you get lucky following said program. :evil:

More importantly, "ain't nobody happy unless Mama's happy". She deserves to be made happy, right?

More importantly, "ain't nobody happy unless Mama's happy". She deserves to be made happy, right?
Ye well that's why I'm dumping about 25 grand in this damned house .:what:

In other news the roofing crew will be here about 8 and the roofing on the roof top about 11 .I've got plenty for them to do though before the material arrives .

As soon as it gets light out I have to use the skid loader to move Toms' trailer out of the woods so his man can pick it up to get another skid loader rental .Big Melrose Bobcat with a rotary mower to clear a bunch of fence line on a commercial job .

Better up the ante a little there, Willie. New baby stump grinder in the livingroom and all:lol:...take my advice, son...bring home flowers in a day or two more, then a few days later a big surprise with quietly arranging sitter for the 3 kids, dinner out, and a pair of shiny earings.

Bet you get lucky following said program. :evil:

Good stuff, after this homeshow we should be able to make a free evening. Little outfit makes wooden roses im planning to pick up today. Last year we waited till January and went to that nice lodge, we had a great time

I coulda made one easy enough, B. Wouldn't have been as chic, but still functional.

Thanks none the less, any idea when it'll be here?

:)

I screwed up pretty big.
We had a major storm roll through here Wens night, this flaky tree guy calls me at 8am needing help NOW! I'm bored and want to do something besides go stir crazy so I say sure. He had help, but they wouldn't answer the phone or the door in the am, typical tree guy.
Silver Maple, take the tops out and remove the damage, didn't sound that hard, 30" gate so no mini, I'll be ok.
Four hours into this I was wishing I was home in bed! Two large loads of brush from the back to the front, unloaded one, left the other on the trailer, I shagged all of it and ran the ropes for him.
I didn't sleep at all last night because of the pain in my back. I hurt so bad all I wanted to do was puke all day long. BAD idea! Three weeks was not anywhere near enough to heal a fractured vertebrae! I've been all but useless today! I managed to jack up and sharpen the blades on a big JD riding mower and get it back home, but it took every thing I had to work through the pain! (I'd promised it home yesterday is why)
I'm not a smart camper right now!

Been bored! Worked on a couple of skidsteers, electrical problems, and working on my nephews bike so it looks "cool" to him. Damn weather has been so nice here I want to be outside and doing things, I just have a hard time understanding I can't!

Piece of Poison Oak decided to spring back on me from up a tree today.. 4-4.5 inch diameter. It was under more tension than I figgured :|:
Nuttin broke though. Knocked my glasses clean off.....

Attachments

• DSC_0565.JPG
    DSC_0565.JPG
    732.7 KB · Views: 11
Knotahippie (Josh) finished his little job for me today and was to be headed up Del Puerto Canyon this afternoon. He was tanking up on food at Denny's and then going to head out on his bike.

Back