How'd it go today?

Been a pretty productive day. Felt good to get about 45 days worth of data entry done. Kids have been pretty good. Only one issue.. Lilly won't nap so all bets are off after dinner... :lol:
Made some spaghetti sauce.
Just finish my billing and check the mail.. :)
Just a nice day... Started with all three kids climbing in my bed and cuddling watching the Princess and the Frog.

My 6th grader wants to play as well, so i figure I have at least 7 more years of it. Just at the front end of the football glacier so to speak.

A reliable kicker is really hard to come up with. I'm assuming they go for the two pointers and don't make it too often. A dozen tackles is really good.

Went to take the final shots of the little frame I've posted in the Timber Framing thread and ended up running his dozer for a couple hours. He's got a Cat D4-6U. A different experience from the D5B at work.:/:

I bought my son a kitchen table and chairs today. Stopped at a yard sale on the way home from a bid this morning. They use a coffee table.

Got me thinking of deceased ex Oakland Raider, Lyle Alzedo.....heavy steroid use led to his brain cancer he went on to say after retirement. Was watching a game where he walked past some big black opposing team lineman and reached over the top of the guy's helmet and grabbed the face mask and just ripped it off his head, then slammed it back into his stomach....kept on walking back to the huddle. The black guy was just standing there holding on to his helmit and thinking, "Now wtf was that?"

If my knees were better I would teach him how to kick. Job security, although he seems to be doing just fine at defensive end. Its cool to watch him fight off the block and dive for a guy trying to slip through the hole.

Two-pointers are a chore right now, but the coaches seem to spend more of the early season focusing solely on the varsity. What I could do with a lacrosse team if I had 10 coaches on my staff.

Well the day was going well... Seems we have a fire over on the Telegraph area. Same area we had the big one a couple years ago. Trucks and air craft are going past here on their way.. Maybe 2-3 miles from us wind blowing our direction. Scanners are on.. Crossing fingers..
Scanner says they are having issues getting to it again.. Rough country on that side of our hill..
They are calling it the Whitlock incident. We have the weeds down at our stationing site at the bottom of our property..

spent several hours with the wife loading up on groceries for the winter and stocking them away. Purchased a new cell phone to let MIL use. Its hooked into our minutes we have on our phones so it won't cost them anything.

Took Dar out to dinner.

Now just getting ready to study some more for biology and pre-calc tests I have this coming week.

Forward progress stopped Stephen, fire size 25-30 acres. That's cool listening to scanners in cali.

Looking more promising.. The down slope winds will be starting up soon.. Right now they have calmed before the change.
These scanners are really cool when air tact is busy :D

Cool deal, Steve. My dining room table and chairs are yard sale items as well, although being single means that I almost never use them.

Nice score Steve!
I GENTLY rode at the bike park, no air at all, just coasting and cruising. It was cool as hell though, several GREAT riders showed up, it was crazy to watch them! One guy was doing backflips out of the bowl! It's one thing to watch a video, it's another to watch it live, man that guy had some nuts!

Back