How'd it go today?

Greg, If you are asking why Silky scabbards suck...duh...because they are sucky scabbards that don't facilitate replacing the saw in the scabbard while working and they wear out rather quickly and drop saws at inoportune times.
If you are asking why I went fishing...I LIKE fishing.

My Zubat scabbard lasted about three years before snapping, which was much long than I expected. I did take off the belt clip, though, after unclipped itself in the tree a few times. I also like the fact that the plastic scabbard is more streamlined then than the leather ones.

I switched over to the Sugio scabbard with a Zubat saw and I found the combination works rather well. The scabbard is holding up on a year now.

Bid on some work, solved my chipper mystery, removed the stitches in my thumb and used the range finder to get started on my 500 yard rifle range.

My hand was much better than I thought it would be today. I actually climbed a little bit without any discomfort.

I didn't care for the Silky scabbards much either. I like having a pouch for my felcos on my scabbard.

I went to class then to the movies. Spent all but a buck of my tip to see Fast and Furious, 2 hot dogs, and a drink.

Because they break and fall in the middle of work climbs at tcc's that happen in Charlotte, and you lose probably 70 points at least...

It's the Ibuki scabbard... Worse scabbard in the world... I've had three, all broken the same way.

Ohh... and here ya go. Listen to the whole thing. Someone here has a secret admirer. :/: (about 1:00min. in)

http://blip.tv/file/895755

Wow, he must be smitten, he didn't even pause to reflect on the question before blurting out a name.

silky scabbards arent good in the long run. I changed to a leather unit after I sat on my zubat scabbard and it broke up.

well Class from 8:30 to 2:45, then pizza buffet for $2.99 at Hungrie Howies, then free PBR at a local bar from 9-10. Oh, and I got an A on a huge paper for one of my classes. Awesome day!

Back