How'd it go today?

I get to miss school today, so we're going to get ready to head out for 3 days to the splicing event!! I don't think I'll have interenet access at all, so see you all in 3 days or so.

Way to go guys, learn all you can and remember to climb smart, climb safe.

A lot of guys doing tree work around my area, wear cheap nylon cover pants and windbreakers, over their trousers, chainsaw pants, or whatever, underneath. You can change in and out real quick, they easily wash and will dry, and when they get too oil ratty or whatever, tossing them and buying new is no big deal. It beats ruining good clothes.

Do you already have chaps or protective trousers?

Nick I'd be wary of what duties you mention having with the new company. Unless they're your parents OSHA will be a frowning at you doing much more than draggin brush to the chipper or running a rake.

Unless you're a sub. ;)

Congrats! :D

Dang, I forgot about the age thing. At McDonalds, you had to be 16 to legally operate the squeegey thing for a mop. Basically, 15 years olds can't do diddley. They cannot operate any type of machinery at all.

A lot of guys doing tree work around my area, wear cheap nylon cover pants and windbreakers, over their trousers, chainsaw pants, or whatever, underneath. You can change in and out real quick, they easily wash and will dry, and when they get too oil ratty or whatever, tossing them and buying new is no big deal. It beats ruining good clothes.

Do you already have chaps or protective trousers?

everything but gloves:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0074 edit.jpg
    IMG_0074 edit.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 13
Nick I'd be wary of what duties you mention having with the new company. Unless they're your parents OSHA will be a frowning at you doing much more than draggin brush to the chipper or running a rake.

Unless you're a sub. ;)

Congrats! :D

I'll mainly be dragging brush and running a blower...

Thanks! I guess i could be classified as a sub because i will be using my truck and stuff. I think i will just meet them at jobs.

Nick

I love it! Just need to get people to open up their wallets and let me use it more!

Yup... that's why I'm still holding out on a few things. :roll:

The new orchard ladder came in handy today though! And the roof rack on Brendon's old chipbox top fit's it perfect. :D

Back