How'd it go today?

i still dont do the poopy ones unless its just the 2 of us. then i head for the shower. i can gut a buck but the poopy diaper nearly pushes me over the edge

Doesn't seem that working at an old folks home is much likely in your future:roll:

i did some hospice work as a teen, emptying bladder bags, putting a shot of canadian monarch in the morning coffee, taking away ciggerrettes when they fell asleep with one in hand. definatley not what i want to do!

Well I guess I should admit that my trick with popy diapers is that I don't have a sense of smell and so there was no gag reflex involved.

Changing diapers is a piece of piss. Just don't get any on ya! I am glad that I don't have to change them anymore though.

haha I know, I had to hold his feet up in the air so he wouldnt plant a heel in the turd. What would be really nice is a third hand, its tough to install a diaper on a flailing child, happy or not. We actually have a little sheep stuffed animal, he holds it and gets distracted whilest daddy fumbles with the pampers. He is generally pretty good about it, I talk to him and apologize for cold hands etc, we smile at one another, I wipe his arse clean. Still not sure who is in charge :)

i ate a bit of poison in some raw blowfish, once. That night I passed out cold in the bathroom and ......:|::cry: Either my son or my wife washed up my pajamas, but I never asked. I brought home presents the next day.

shit...18 degrees and I'm off to do an emergency crane removal.....oh well, the bright side it's work:D

Plow, plow, plow. The good news is it looks like I might get christmas with no fresh snow. We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Geez Brian calls me a whiner and here's two pages of snivelling about not changing a diaper? Suck it up boys.:D

OK, I agreed to help some folks out by chipping their leftover Xmas trees that they did not sell. Well it turns out they didn't sell very many at all as I must have chipped 300+ Xmas trees and filled my 12 cubic yard truck up twice. The trees were caked in snow and I got very wet with a couple of inches of water in my boots to boot.

I took my bucket truck up to the tire place to replace a bad tire just in case I have to drive to MASS later this week. We were digging through the used tire racks and the guy pulled out a brand new leftover Dunlap tire with a $185 sticker on it. Without me asking, he offered it to me for $150 mounted (It's a $300 tire) and I accepted his generosity with much appreciation.

This afternoon I stocked a few items on the truck. Mix fuel, bar oil, extra chains and files, etc. I got a phone call on a possible trimming job for next week (3rd call on the same job, no commitment yet).

Took down a 36" maple today, then elevated some low limbs over the roof, and trimmed/shaped 3 ligustrums. Made some good money AND I took home a used Nordic Track that the customer wanted to get rid of. :)

I managed to avoid changing poopy diapers until four days ago, I claimed that I would hurl at the smell of poop. I have now changed 3 since then. 9 months, 16 days I managed to drag it out.

You have a much more understanding and tolerant wife than MY husband has, Paul. Mike tried that bit....but it turned out all right....I got used to the sound of him 'almost wretching' almost immediately. Never ONCE did I think that he should get out of doing it though.

Exclusively breastfed babies' poop doesn't seem to stink very much....but I still remember babysitting another baby at the same time mine was a young baby. I thought I would have to fumigate the room.

Baby poop and needles (as in taking blood).....seems to make wusses out of some of the most 'manly' of men sometimes. Strange.

I've never changed a diaper, but the blood thing is no big deal, even had it taken out of an artery. Those needles are fricken huge! The nurse looked like she had a javelin when she came in the room.:\::O

Made a wood run, the ground was frozen. Brought back three rick, could have had more, but I was afraid the weather was turning.
It was 8 when I left, 19 when I was splitting and the wind is up to 35mph.

Back