How'd it go today?

I cut mine into 2'x8' strips. A 4'x4' square won't do me any good.

And as far as taking up space, stack them upright along the edge of the trailer.

I keep 10 2'X8' sheets in the ladder storage box on the bucket truck. Enough to make a 40 foot road to drive on. I have another 15 or 20 sheets at the shop that we can bring if we know there's a long way to go; saves us from repositioning so much.

Went to new york today and brought home a Ramrod....no not for me, went with another tree co.

Woke Robert up, he came out in his underwear trying to make us beleive he had been awake already.

Going to show my truck now.

Cut them so it's easier to move if you gotta go from here to yon. You'd only need 4x4 to get it unstuck from the picture he posted.

I am liking this idea more as I think about it Carl. I am thinking cutting a peice into 12" wide strips and use them on the sides of the trailer as well!

I just got done plowing my drive and the sitters. Took about as long to smoke a cig. as it did on both drives! We might have 2" and lots of wind, so it wasn't a bad snow, but that thing shure is slick for doing drives! With the bigger machines it's a pain to do some drives, cars in the way etc. and worring about hitting something. I went right down the sidewalk the drug everything back far enough from the garage to push it. Pushed it to the end and piled it up at the end!

Mama had to go in early today, me an buba slept in until 9:30, I finally took him to the sitter around 10:30. Nice relaxing day after yesterday.

:lol: I was awake.....well, sort of! Did ya dig my jimjams?

Haha, I bet the chicks dig 'em.

Richard dropped me off and I ran around a little. I drove by his shop and he was outside playing. I stopped to try it out, I don't like the Ramrod controls, or the exposed fan, but seems like a nice machine. He's going to build a cage for the fan, and he picked up all maintenance stuff for the engine.

Glad I could help in the sale, we'll consider the commission the deal you gave me on the attachments.:D

Lost a head gasket in the one ton today. Man, I can't wait to see how much THIS is going to cost me. :roll:

This month has been one frigging thing after another. :O:|::\::/::cry::X:(

Oh... and it's a Ford with barely a 100,000 miles.

Thanks for proving my point that America can't make a fookin' vehicle worth shit anymore.

Ya need an older Ford gas engine .. LOL Sorry... I know I really want that diesel, but these old trucks are sure easy to fix ;)

Today we got canceled. NO BURN DAY and the client needed a burn day for the work to keep the costs down... This is pretty much my schedule right now. Most are holding out for burn days.
So.... went and did some winterization on the old homestead. Got some Christmas shopping done (Katy's rocker for when she has the baby). And started setting up the next batch of work.
Needed an easy day anyway. I am still over tired from last week.

Ugh, that was a long night! One of my shovelers putzed out on me so I was running a plow and a shovel. My route takes 3 of us busting ass about 6 hours. With just 2 of us..... well lets just say it takes LONGER!!!!:X

Hopefully Maddy will be going home tomorrow. She misses her puppy, and I'm sick of sleeping in a hospital chair/ bed thingy. She gets a respiratory exam in the morning. Her appetite is coming back a bit, and she's as active as she's ever been.

Back