How'd it go today?

More like this, I think.

Peppermint-Patty-peanuts-239739_173_280.gif

I do live with the folks.

I have a set amount of bills each month, then I have variables, like fuel, maintenance, ect. Then again, if I sat at the house, I would only need that previous set figure. School is another $400 a month, if you spread it out over 12 months.

Tomorrow I pay a $3k expense bill for last month, oh joy!

had a four hour meeting today, another in the list of monthly get togethers to try to get the climbing arborist apprenticeship program rolling...

hit the computer store for some trinkets, came home for a snack then some emailing and chilling out. Fixing supper with the wife at the moment. Kraft dinner with leftover steak bits, corn on the cob beside. :)

Tonight I might sand/strip the cupboards and doors in the bathroom, thats the last room we need to paint to update the colors in the condo.

Gee I miss those days. Living with the parents, spending 90% of my income on... stuff. 8)

Enjoy it while you can! ;)

Today went well. Got to spend the whole day with my 2 yr old as I was running around down in the valley. Dropped off the chipper for the motor assessment and was told buy the service manager that the warranty will probably cover it save for the removal and then install of the motor. Better not charge me for more than an hour cause I done it and know how long it takes.. LOL
Got some sundries for the vacation coming up. Going to pre-make some sauces and lasagna for the week. BBQ mostly.. Make some marinade and such then have it all ready when I get there.
My boy had fun, I had fun, got good news... and came home to more consult calls. I am now booked till Nov. Life is good.

Ha sadly I only wish I had that kinda money to spend on stuff I didn't already own or operating expenses.

I spent $320 on pants last month (10x Carhartts, a year's worth) and another $250 on Asolo's. Other notable mentions include $300 for 2 tires on the dump trailer, $280ish for the supplies to repair the concrete, $1100 in gas, $200 in diesel.

$1700 for school this semester to boot.

4 of my 5-6 semesters' tuition at the University are already paid for :cool:

I've never known anyone to buy 10 pair of pants at once. 10 pairs of the Carhartt's I buy would cost over $700 and last me 5 years.

What kinda pants are you getting? I've bought 22 pairs of the 12oz and 2 pair of the 7.5oz regular pants in the since mid 2006.

My new Cougar arrived today!!! Going to try it out today, but so far, I like it!!

Now I have to go pick up younger brother from school though, but after that, I'll be trying my new saddle out!

I bought 5 pairs of carhartt jeans and 5 of the 7.5oz pants at the same time a year ago or so.

Today was easier than expected. Had 7 big elms to prune with 2 climbers. I figured it was going to be an ass kicker but they went smooth and quick... just how I like it!

Tomorrow is going to suck though, 9 big ones with 2 climbers and 4 guys on the ground getting buried. I better eat my Wheaties!! Thank God my girlfriend is a massage therapist!;)

Back