How'd it go today?

7 mile bike ride this morning, nothing crazy but got the muscles working after the week of do almost nothing from the rain. A house I'm dreaming about is about 50 pedals from the state bridal trail I was riding, so I stopped there and drooled a bit. Loaded up the MX bike when I got home, went to the track and did a few moto's. My bike is feeling like crap, I think the clutch is beat. Have a list of things to check on that after work this week, or while the rain is falling.

That would be a gig I would like to experience once in my lifetime Squish.. I know it's nerve wracking with the targets being limited as to what you can take with you to do the job.. But hell yeah, that sounds sweet. Hope they let ya bring a fishiong pole next time ;)

Tar papered the new pressure pump shack today, so I am ready for siding tomorrow.
Kat and the kids been picking up the property and getting things tucked under tarps for the season. I noticed they had pipe insulation on sale in town. I think I know what I will also be doing tomorrow.. :lol:

Sitting in the hotel room in UMass right now. This place is sweet!8)

Looking forward to coming here in a few years. There are 5 colleges around here, 2 all female I'm told:D so it will be an awesome place! Me and Mom have been walking around and there are some nice places here, and some SWEET trees. Have a few pics I'll try to throw up later tonight.
Don't get too excited Adrian. The Smith College girls are lesbians or not interested in Umass guys. The Mount Holyoke chicks are just weird. Plenty of great girls right on campus. You staying in the campus hotel in the Campus Center?

Don't get too excited Adrian. The Smith College girls are lesbians or not interested in Umass guys. The Mount Holyoke chicks are just weird. Pleanty of great girls right on campus. You staying in the campus hotel in the Campus Center?

Thanks Mike. Just passing along info that was passed to me by Rich H.

And yep, staying in the Campus Hotel in the Campus Center. Pretty sweet hotel for the $$$.

I didn't want to break the bad news. Thanks for doing it Mike.:lol: However, a friend of mine went to Keene State, I think the first year they went coed. 7 to 1 ratio I think he said.:/:

Gonna have to get yourself a laptop for road trips, Dennis. :D

Having one is not the issue. They put me up in the "nicer" hotels that charge an arm and a leg for internet access. I never have figured out why the cheap dives have free wireless internet but the nice places charge outrageous amounts.

Of course, everything else is super comfy. :)

I didn't want to break the bad news. Thanks for doing it Mike.:lol: However, a friend of mine went to Keene State, I think the first year they went coed. 7 to 1 ratio I think he said.:/:

Keene State is a mad party school these days. A lot of outstanding division 3 jocks with pent up division 1 aggression to let off.:lol:

Andy, the Smith lesbians are not gonna let ya watch. They're not bull-dykes, just have no use for men in any forum.:lol:

Having one is not the issue. They put me up in the "nicer" hotels that charge an arm and a leg for internet access. I never have figured out why the cheap dives have free wireless internet but the nice places charge outrageous amounts.

Of course, everything else is super comfy. :)

I must stay at some pretty shitty places.:D

We had some fun over the weekend. The new go cart track is a whole lot of fun!

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 67
Looks like a fun event, V. So John was behind the camera for a change, usually the lens is on him? Your shorts match the sign color....good coordinating!

Back