How'd it go today?

Yes but you've never met me in person. It's funny how some people are very encouraging and others discouraging. I am generally only supportive and excited for my friends/family, negativity bums me out.

I really like when people say, "Well that'll be one hell of a mortgage"

How in the hell would anyone else know what kind of a mortgage I'll be carrying or not? Obviously if I'm shopping for an acreage I've already given some signifigant thought to what it costs, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time. For me it's a big deal and I'm gonna get as much enjoyment out of the ride as I possibly can.:)

There will always be skeptics, Squish.

"But what... is it good for?" - Engineer at the Advanced Computing
Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.

Radio station called today and left a voice mail. I am 1 of 100 people that get a key on this Saturday to try and start a new Harley-Davidson Night Rod. They are definitely giving it away. Of course I have a 99% chance of losing and only a 1% chance of winning.

1% is better than nothing.

Good question. The Night Rod, a variation of Harley's V-Rod, is their competition with the crotch rockets. I'm not a crotch rocket kind of guy.

If I win, I would be tempted to apply the price of it to a brand new version of the one I bought which is 4-years old.

Let's not count our squirrels till they fall out of the tree though.

Good luck Dennis and Squishy. Just got done grinding a couple of stumps and hauling a couple of trees to the dump.

Worked with my bro today, wanted a day off from the trees. Came home, stopped at Gregs, helped him out a bit with his truck.

Went riding at a local sandpit tonight too (state land). You always have to be on your toes their as it's not OK to be in there riding..................I was facing the wrong way from the entrance they usually come in, I was idling taking a break, a F250 comes barreling to my right, two guys jump out of the truck, and leap towards my handle bars. I hit neutral accidentally, then had enough time to grab first, and roosted his ass. It was close, I felt contact from him grabbing my bars. Fun times, just like the old days, dodging the authority.

In reality, I didn't see any no trespassing signs. :|:

Back