How'd it go today?

Andy, are you banking some coin so you can have something to live on for 4-6 months after you finally tell these people to kiss your ass? Seems like that day might be approaching quickly.

Andy, are you banking some coin so you can have something to live on for 4-6 months after you finally tell these people to kiss your ass? Seems like that day might be approaching quickly.

YES I AM!!!!

It's ignorant the money I have made from these idiots!!!

And I have LOTS of side work lined up, just no time to do it!

I SERIOUSLY had to schedule this weekend off!

I went to a safety seminar today. The presenters were Bruce and Lita Smith, and one of their climbers named Otis, I think. It was better than most I've gone to, I actually learned a few things. I chose not to look at the gory graphic slides of chain saw injuries, thankfully they posted a warning before each of the really nasty ones. A poignant moment came at the end while Bruce recounted the events of Dr. Peter Donzelli's accident. He got kinda choked up when he mentioned that one of the pulleys he used today had belonged to the late Dr. D.

Heck of a nice guy, very willing to share his knowledge and expertise, and very comfortable talking to a crowd of tree guys (and a few gals).

Shoot, I wish I was more extroverted. I'd LOVE to make a living going around showing people how to cut trees. :)

I was beat this morning from yesterday, decided to take the day off. Got up at 8:00ish, putz'd around till 12. Dropped off some aluminum at the welders, then went to Cabela's with the lady and her brother. Got home pretty late and started falling asleep. Noticed Jason (cybergeek) called, he stopped over for a bit until he noticed I was falling asleep :O. He's on his way home now.

YUP!!!! (And mama's raise didn't hurt things any!)

MAN I needed that!!!

MAN do my fingers HURT!!!!

25-30ft. tall, 16" stump. Showed up with one helper, 30 minuetes latter we pulled out. No money, elderly lady with a very nice grandson that plays well with the boy. $100.
Man that was the hardest Pine I have ever cut!! Sparks off the chain and all!!I've cut Hedge softer than this stuff!!

Brian, I really doubt I make it 4 months!!

I know the first graft didn't take. I thought they were gonna try again.

I go back Monday to see. The Doc. thinks:? it might grow in alright.
It really does look better, just a triangular shape vs. the semi-circle of the others. I have no idea right now what my fingernails are going to grow like yet.

I will try and make time to put updated pics up this weekend.

Back