How'd it go today?

Looks like our plan is working. When we developed this property, we had in mind that CDF, Calfire would be able to stage here, crews and if they really wanted you could land a helo. We have a fire hydrant on our corner next to where we made it possible for them to stage. Wider driveways and turn arounds on both sides of the property.. Guess what... They doing it.... Whooo Hooooo! Just no helo yet just trucks.. Thanks everyone for your concerns and tidings... I am going out to help Rob wack some grass.. BBL I hope.

Hope all is well. Be safe!

Alright, no working today so that means 5 miles on the treadmill. God I hate that 'effin thing!!! The sooner I start the sooner I'm done. See ya'll in 90 minutes!

So. did you do 5? I have got to do something, I got on the scale at Publix and must stop eating ice cream. :(

I made another batch in the ice cream maker... strawberry banana :) mmmmmmm good.
healthwise its on par with the ben and jerrys style ice creams, unless we kill the homo milk to 1% and the whip cream to homo milk. which of course would make it really icy and not creamy...

moderation!

good luck CurSedVoyce.

great day, the unread posts button is back :big-hang-loose:

got my dump bed bolted in my trailer so i now have a dump trailer8)

Helped my brother this morning quick, put 5 sections of fence up. Came home then went and looked at 3 jobs, one might be a crane job if he decides he wants it done...but I don't think he has an idea of what it costs. Got back from that, decided my chipper looked like hell, gave it a nice bath in Simple Green-looks brand new again. Just ate some icecream, and watching nothing on TV.

so heres my functional but not finished dump trailer. i have room for the mini in front so if the box is full it can all still go home in one trip. i know its set back to far but with the dingo in front i think it will be fine

Attachments

• dump trailer 001.jpg
    dump trailer 001.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 11
  • dump trailer 002.jpg
    dump trailer 002.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 9
  • dump trailer 003.jpg
    dump trailer 003.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 10
  • dump trailer 004.jpg
    dump trailer 004.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 11
yeah john, i think im going to try and get a package deal with the chip truck paint job.

i dont remember talking about it brian but ive been thinking of doing it for some time so its prolly mind, its like a cardboard trap you know:D

Scored the big poplar job!!! At about $16,000 and change. He may handle the wood removal with his trucking firm...same profit margin for us.....

Got a world class crew...Eli wants to climb..Cowboy Dave...Cert arb Ian (who' now pretty much running the show at another firm, on the ropes, and winches--he's been featured in my stories and photos for years.....tennis shoe Brian (who won't have them on) on ropes and the chipper- he's also great on the ground--and a climber....and this old fart on cameras, and everywhere else.....

figure 3 days of roping out brush and a bit of wood, then ACDeucy Mike with his 28 ton crane for the wood.....Monday, we're on for him, Wednesday to start the job.

Cirrcumferences a ground level are, 21'9", 19'6", and 19' hope the price is enuf. turns out the client is a hard core skiier and instructor who knows all my Crystal Mt buds!! And he's getting married...maybe he'll want me to shoot his wedding?!

I gotta split, came home to take more salmon out of the food dehydrator (yumm, it's awesome --wild silver-alaska, for $3 a pound!!!!! and go do a little one man job, look at a job for SnoCo Public works--at 4 homes...she must love me, said do it, no bid!!!! UMM, I think I love HER!!!

Then meet Brian later to cut back a silver poplar that had lost a limb and landed in the neighbor's yard, almost clocking the little Peruvian fella named Vita--who married to Rita...HAH!

Hey yall, We're still here.... Yup we sitting on the house.. Women and children, pets evac'ed... CDF Cal Fire and all crews are on our place. We extended our fire parameters and prepped the house to steer the fire around if need be. Fire is at 30000 acres and climbing and less than a mile from the house. All resources are here as they can spare and we are the largest fire in CA right now. It is not hardly at all contained and moving fast with the winds we are having. Generator just arrived today thanks to mom and dad. We have had no power since Sat. Food will hold now. We are now supplying WYFI to the crews and info via internet scanner. Check out the news on Fresno FOX and Channel 2 San Francisco. Yours truly will be on it with out beard and with soot on his snout. We are also gold star on our fire clearance efforts and can defend the house with a garden hoe. No water necessary. Chainsaws are gassed up if we need to drop trees to further the line. This is a bad one ya'll. No canopy fire yet, but a lot of 100 year old growth. No burn records since after early 1900s. You can here our command scanners on this webby www.incidentfeed.com telegraph fire. also look up geomac for the fire maps same fire. I got some pics I have yet to upload and will do so once I have things settle down here. Just now we are safe, have beer, cigs and good food and water. We are also helping fire crews and law enforcement with tasks. Hope all is well with you all and we will keep you informed. :)

Back