How'd it go today?

Well duh. The times when all of my stuff is not in need of any work at all, idk, last time might have been a couple years ago.

Of course something is gonna break down. But 'something bad?' Unlikely but not impossible.

At least we know its unlikely to be your replacement new loader. Hey good idea- if something goes down, get the manufacturer to give you a new one;)

On a side note, what's the "official" way to calculate tree height? Is it to the highest green thing, the highest woody thing, the highest significant(defined as?) branch... ?
When I need to KNOW the height, as in WILL IT FIT...I throw/shoot a line over it and measure it. Works every time. I’ve used the pencil trick and other methods. But the throwline never lies.

How many bed facility do you work at John?

There are 1400 beds at two locations 6 miles apart where I worked. 300 patients in that amount of time was rare but we’d be that busy on full moon Friday nights!

Damn near all she ever does other than bark at anything moving outside and beg to eat either human or cat food. Very good snuggler too, has to be touching me at all moments.

Back