How'd it go today?

Check out the CBD options. My
Someone I know with chronic pain started having nibbles, and results.

Don't know if CBD is body weight sensitive or not.

If you don't feel any relief, try more.

If it doesn't work, not a lot invested.

Obviously, ask your doctor!

Nope.
Quite the opposite.
Aim a bit off center to the lay, then use a step durtchman to break the hinge in that side.
Causes the tree to roll as it squeezes Down into the lay.
Less chance of it getting hung up and way less breakage to tyhe branches of ythe trees left behind.
Didn't Work too well, if at all, in this case.

Last edited:
Obviously, ask your doctor!

Me: so i have this form for medical weed.....

My dr: yeah im not signing that shit. If you were stage 4 different type of cancer and had a couple months to live, sure, otherwise you don't need that.

Me: i already started, and i think it kinda helped

My dr: it is good for nausea and being able to eat....

So far the Kubota just looks like the flex portion of the hydraulic lines are dry rotted from sitting unused under the trees for a few years. The rubber on the wiper seal on one of the loader cylinders is torn and hanging out. When it arrived it looked almost black from all the caked-on leaves, and there was decayed leaf and twig debris in about every nook and crevice. The photo was after a half hour of power washing.

He's been an oncologist for about as long as I've been alive, in multiple countries (China and here). He wasn't a dick, he is simply all business. It's helped me by me not using oxy and eating everything in the house (weight gain helps to beat stuff), but to be clear he's been the one curing me, I've been holding on.

Check out surplus center for new hoses, you will likely save a fortune.

"Yea, that's shit's useless. I'm not signing for that"

"Already tried it"

"Oh yea, it's good for that"

Which is it? Both statements can't be true.

You will eat more and usually not feel sick. Thats all. A doctor sees zofran as having the same results with less side effects. He simply wasn't going to sign off on it like it's medicine, i understand that.

That tractor is about the size Alex (my son) has....wonderful machine. He just replaced 6 (?) hydraulic cylinders on the front stuff...an ordeal but worth it. That tractor will get a lot done. Excellent payoff for your previous work.

Wife found a couple more screens for the grinder.

A 1.25 and a .75 screen.

Seeing a lot of whole barley in their shit.

The screen we have now is a 2 inch.

We are going to try the 1.25 first. Don't want to get the barley too fine.

Fat beeves for sale. 1600.

Back