How'd it go today?

"Bollocks to it" means "I dont care about it anymore"

"Bollocks" on its own means "bullshit" as in "that's bollocks mate"

Or as Jim just used it, it means "damn it"

I don't make the rules, don't blame me.

My boss in Great Britain liked to often say, "That's about as interesting as azzholes". Times have changed, i wonder if he still says that? :lol:

It ''twas a great conversation. We learned about piss on, piss off, Mary F-ing Poppins. You know, all that British stuff.

Taking a piss with y'all

Thanks guys :)

That will finish up the eastern half of that job. I've got two more to do on the western side, and then getting the boys in to pick up after me. haha

cheers

Nice Sam. That 450 looks pretty fine. The closest Stihl dealer is an hour away, we just had a Husky dealer open five minutes from home and I'm due for a new climbing saw. What kind of review would you give it?

Had an ok day. Get an address first thing and head out. Everything is back yard. Two dead ash and a silvermaple to remove. We have access with the bucket , which is good because one of the ash trees is wat to gone to climb and remove safely. Problem is we had 3 inches of rain over the weekend. Go back and get all the plywood left at the shop. Still not enough. Send the chip truck to Home Depot to buy another bunk(48 sheets). By the time we got moving it was lunch time. We busted ass and got one ash down plus brushed out the maple. Going back tomorrow to finish up. Hoping to get our stumper there by noon to get everything finished.

Carl, if you read this, my boss should be calling you this week to order mats.

The 540 Ray? yeah, it has been a great little saw. It Revs well, pulls really hard, and starts easily. The autotune works just as advertised. In fact, that 576, while a bit of a boat anchor weight wise, just absolutely screams now that the autotune is set where it wants to be. I find myself reaching for it a lot just because it's tuned so well, and it is the smoothest saw I've ever ran.

The T540 hasn't missed a beat since day one. I know some guys had problems. I haven't. It's been bulletproof.

A few pics from my horseback trip a bit ago. We camped at Tunkwa lake, which is in the Thompson Nicola Valley. The corrals pictured were built by my friend Paul who I went with. That's his cozy horse trailer and my cozy(not!) tent. It was chilly, where we camped was around 4000' and the wind was moving and sporadic rain kept things chilled right off. The riding was great but the evenings in camp were short as even around a fire it wasn't that warm.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Starboy was my faithful steed on this trip. Here I am wrastling his half Arab ass around trying to get him to stand pretty for a picture.

Finally success. Lol. He's spirited to put it kindly. He did well on this trip away from his herd.

This Thursday I'm going on another overnight trip to Larch Hills. Less elevation and a cross country ski cabin to stay in for $15/night that has corrals too. Crazy cheap right. Looking forward to it.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Ha. It's hard to look to cowboy on a 1/2 Arab. Lol. He's been going really well for me as my yellow horse is healing up.

The golden nugget, is getting fat. Nugget for short.

image.jpg

I wanna be a cowboy like Justin when I grow up :D

Out with the old and in with the new. Dingo surgery today. Hope fully this motor will last more than a year. :|:

Attachments

• tmp_31404-20160920_1613541138886398.jpg
    tmp_31404-20160920_1613541138886398.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 34
  • tmp_31404-20160920_1613471419463162.jpg
    tmp_31404-20160920_1613471419463162.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 34
  • tmp_31404-20160920_1613381670565938.jpg
    tmp_31404-20160920_1613381670565938.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 32
Back