How'd it go today?

fire fuels reduction, thought it would take 2 days and we did it in one! only problem is its a day rate job. at least we wont be in poison oak tommorrow!

I ground the stumps from Friday's job. Started working on the grinder at 7:30 AM and didn't get to the jobsite until 12:00. Finished about 7:30.

Took my cell phone up to Cell Phone Repair (again) today. Seems I broke the display screen (again) this past weekend, banging my phone into something or another. At least I've found a cheap place to fix my cell phones ($35) instead of buying a new one every time I break one.

Been a slow week for work. My last paying job was last Wednesday, but I have 3-4 removals scheduled for tomorrow and I'm expecting to hear back on another big removal for Thursday or Friday.

Sorry to hear about the saw, Gigi. I agree with Willie, buy him an Echo to use for 6 months or so. A 200T should be earned.

Some chick flashed me a b(.)(.)b on the way back to the shop. she pulled up along side the 1ton and suprize I almost went off the road. good way to end the day.

Ahhh, I left 15 minutes early for once! :D

It's a slow day here at the end of the month, so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm. Next month we have another 40-some ATM upgrades next month, and I'm penciled in to assist on the first one since it's an easy one.

Straightened out a good sized, totally goobered Ash ( old storm damage rather than bad pruning) clearance pruned a Walnut, reduced a Nectarine and pruned a good sized Silver Maple. Dumped a load of chips, got paid for all of todays work and collected on some stuff from last week and got a massage. The only thing I had hoped to do that I didn't get done was a trip to the bank. A good day.

I'm still sitting here in the parking lot, finally getting ready to start my work in bringing the machine live.

I'll probably be leaving from here at about 10ish, but hey for 22.50 an hour it's worth my time to stay here for 5 hours. :D

I finished Mrs Smith's car,new water pump,oil change,lube.Should be ready for winter with that thing.

Put an 11 tooth rim on one of my big Macs to take to Indiana Saturday and don't you know the damned thing has a reed sticking .I changed the drive to the other 125 that only has about 1 hour running time since a rebuild.

That old monster saw pulls just dandy with that big sprocket but you can't lean on like when it has an 8 tooth.

!@#%?!!!
Spent almost the whole day working on this Toyota. Chasing down a short which made the stupid car alarm go off when my wife would drive it. Never when I drove it, just her.

It takes me two and a half hours alone to rip the entire dash board off.

Traced all the wires and found the short. Stupid plastic parts are just falling apart and brittle.

Got it all together again and it is fixed (again).

I am getting real sick of this car.

1992 Toyota 4runner.

:cry:

I am ready to buy a new car for her. Well not new new, but new. Maybe a Honda CRV or one of the Mazda mini-SUVs.

Anyone have any suggestions? I wont buy off the showroom floor, but maybe last years or something..

and I'm back in the same parking lot today.

We're waiting on some contractors to show up and wrap up their work.

As to when I got off, I got a reprieve and left early at 7:30. I got home at a quarter to 9 because of the rain and traffic accidents(should be about a 50 min. drive).

Same old same as here in blighty, a rather un-exciting day behind the desk. I have a site visit in the morning, TPO appeal, not a chance mister not a chance, but if he's willing to spend his money, who am I to stop him

I had the air compressor stolen from my pickup last night. Thought the chain would stop them but they cut it.

Back