How'd it go today?

Quite the community Bots!
Removed a cherry then went to help my stump grinder friend remove a few over a service drop and screened in pool enclosure.
Looking forward to a couple days off short of estimates.

Thanks, It is risky!

Cool project Scott. What a great deal to get all of those people to volunteer to help others!

Ya Jim, couldnt believe how many people were willing to help out!

I think our next project is to take over the USA :angel5: :lol:

I spent the weekend in the mainland, practicing tree climbing for our upcoming trip to the big ones.
I don't need much practice, having climbed both Sequoias and Redwoods before, but we are bringing 2 newbies with us.
They needed to show me, that they are up for it.
All went fine, we had an excellent weekend.
Except that when I was driving over on saturday morning, doing 80 MPh on the freeway, a deer jumped in front of me!
That poor thing simply exploded, there was protoplasma scattered all over the road.
I couldn't even find a piece worth saving for the grill that evening.
Pretty gruesome, and I'm amazed the old Syncro VW didn't suffer from it.
A few dents, but after a decade of forest work, it is full of those already.

Need to hit them slower to eat them Stig;) Glad it didn't mess up the vehicle or you!

Lawn mowed, house cleaned, next week scheduled, bid a couple thousand worth of work, yep, time for breakfast at 2:30 pm...then maybe a nap...8)

Yes.
I was going to take my motorcycle, but then I needed to bring Sam dog with me, so I had to go in the Syncro.
I was a bit pissed about that, but the deer sure cured me of that feeling.

Richard is South African.
He LOVES meat, particularly game. He is my buddy, so I like to see him eat well.
The hunters that hunt on my property have to drop a dead deer off every year as payment, that goes straight to Richard's freezer ( Much to the disappointment of Sam, my dog)
First time we were on the Cali North coast, Richard wanted a nice piece of dead cow to grill.
We went to a supermarket in Willits with a huge butcher department ( Or whatever it is called).
For fun I told the head butcher that Richard had said that compared to South African beef, American ditto was pretty worthless.
So the guy went out of his way to find a super quality tri-tip and prove the superiority of American beef.
That old American national pride is good if you know how to work it:D

Nothing with a face.
That pretty much says it, but I have a hard time with eggs if I can tell they are there.
That is, I can eat pancakes or baked goods where you don't really notice the eggs, but no omelettes, scrambled eggs etc.

Simul climbed 20 pitches with packs yesterday with 5 miles of hiking........whipped today
Trying to motivate for short run to combat muscle soreness..... Or I could swill a couple of beers and cut the grass.
What would you do?

Ran for 30 min, swirled beer, ate pizza

Wish I had hot tub .

Keeping doubt from entering mind and staying motivated is a challenge .

Back