How'd it go today?

Good to read you Brian.. Those that know.. know better brother.

Headed out with my part time new groundie today and took a 24" broken limb off a grey pine. Went over to another account and took (lowered) two limbs from over a roof off a pondo, some manzanita on a service and then started a vista prune I cut two years ago on a canyon oak and the two HO's got in a bit of a dispute. Ahhhh marital bliss. :roll: Sooooo We packed up and left with our minimum and sold a tree removal while we were there. I don't get in the middle of partner disputes. They start bickering and I go home. Often times it is about money and I intend to get paid. Ill make more on the return visit anyway ;)

Hey folks!
Thought I'd stop by to see what was up. I got an email from somebody that thought I had been banned here and wanted to dispel that myth, I left of my own volition.

Sorry but I had to turn off my private messages here. Too many harassing messages from Butch.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy. I'm doing better than ever. I'd go into detail but it doesn't matter.

Later, folks! :wave:
Stop by more often.:occasion5:

After breakfast I am going out to clean out my frozen solid chipper that has ben sitting in a buddies heated shop. I am ready for spring.

I don't know if I dare agree.
Butch has taken to deleting my posts, speaking up for the Skwerl might get me banned.

Well, I see Brian's instigating post is eliciting exactly the reactions he was hoping for. He didn't stop by to say "Hi." And FTR, members can't turn off PM from admin - he's just stirring shit. I'm surprised he didn't say frig YOU to me, again.

Thanks Brian old buddy old pal.

Maybe just bury the hatchet. You could put him on ignore, Butch.

I'd not have been as reserved as Brian with such provacation.

All this hassle really has brought this place down. A clean slate & better behavior by ALL is needed

Back