Good Morning!

It's Monday, again. It's a new work week starting, a time for new adventures, and above all, coffee! :morning:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dV8k9JQ_OWI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thanksgiving

Some of us will spend time with large groups of family, others will be with much smaller groups or even spend the day alone.

Here's wishing all of you a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Enjoy your day!!!

Oh crap, that's tomorrow! And I didn't get to the grocery store so I'm stuck with whatever is open tomorrow as far as food. I have apples, carrots and peanuts for snacks but nothing for meals. Maybe I'll have Chinese, they are open on American holidays.

Good Morning all, Hope everyone who is traveling for the holiday season returns home safely. Waiting for family to invade the homestead for the day. Been buried in school work and trying to get our place ready for winter. Haven't had time to look at a tree since July and miss climbing. Still trying to find time to split up what wood I have laying around for the stove.

Seriously, I feel xmas would be way more appreciated than what it is now. It seems like only yesterday we were in the holiday season, yet here we are again.

Special Ed?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfFRv_1XdDM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfFRv_1XdDM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Not much going on this week so far. I have a job scheduled for Friday and possibly a couple hours on Tuesday if the job is sold. I need to get to the bank sometime today to deposit last week's checks.

I need coffee and fix the kiddos some breakfast. Going to do some burning today to finish a job we started in September.
Woke up to frost this morning and stoking the fire..
Kids are full of vim and vigor. Game on! :lol:

Another morning here, calling for rain tonight tommorrow, bleh.

Gotta finish up yesterdays job. Climb and prune a medium Locust, shape a yew, and dig out some foundation plantings. The H/O was a PITA yesterday, " I want wood, rather less than too much" So we leave him a little bit, comes out after it's loaded in the truck..." I wanted more than that". Thanks jerk off. Then tries to walk outside and right in front of the stump grinder while he is grinding, I grabbed his jacket and pulled him back. "Not somewhere you want to walk moron".

Probably half dayish, then we gotta bring the Tuepen to a funeral home and hang the flag on it as my bosses father in law died.

I really gotta get my own work done, already December tommorrow!

Starting a new clearing job for an insurance inspection and wild land fire compliance. Have a few limbs over the garage and house on some cedars to do. Should be fun. 2-3 day job on good terrain :)

Back