Good Morning!

Off to do the "Final Stage" removal of previously topped Siberian Elm. Frosty, 25F and a 15 MPH breeze. I'll swap ya Stephan!:P

Yo dawg, why you up so early?

Today's job got postponed, second day in a row that's happened with two different clients. At least I'll have plenty of work for next week.

Yesterday's job was postponed because the guy didn't get the radiator leak in his dump truck fixed in time. Today's job was at a post office and has to be done when the post office is closed. It was originally scheduled for Sunday but at the last minute they wanted it done today since it's a Federal holiday and the post office is closed. I was available but the guy couldn't round up enough ground help on such short notice so it's now bumped back to Sunday again.

Kids let me sleep in late :/:
I have a 1:00 appointment to prune a peach tree. Coffee time.
I might take some mistletoe out of her lines while I am there if there is time.. four small coulter I can just ALT with a short climb line.

Good morning Treehousers. 8)
Another day rockin' and rollin' here. I love this time of year, temperatures are perfect and work is steady. I actually think it's more profitable this time of year because the mild temperatures make the work so much easier for the equipment as well as the crews. 60 at night, 80 in the day. Perfect weather for tree killing or fine pruning, whichever you prefer.

There was a pack of coyotes cut lose with howling just outside the bedroom window last night at 2 AM, it sounded like they probably got a cat. Woke up at 6:45 to blowin' snow.

So, just shut up BRIAN!:P

;) Now I got ya! Technically the twins aren't a pack! Now if they got the other one goin'.......:lol:

:lol:
Set of lungs eh? :)

Levi landed his new RC helicopter on the roof at 7am and is throwing a temper tantrum as to why some one should go RIGHT NOW and get it...
Ummmmm No...
I will deal with it when I get home for him throwing that attitude...
So he is in his room mad and yakking to himself about how unfair things are. I am having a coffee getting ready to drop a few trees and kill some brush.
There is a reason I asked the boys to play with that thing 1/2 way down the drive way. When it first came home.. I almost got it stuck in a tree top and another time it flew clear over the house and into the back yard from 30 plus feet away from the house out front. It's just a little battery operated thing he bought with his earnings.. But man it gets up ans scoots!

It does not quite land right sometimes.. Especially when it plummets from the sky once it is out of range of the controls.. :lol:
Once it lands on it's side.. It just flops around like a bird with a broke wing :/:

Let r flop until it hits the ground! Your roof is sloped isn't it?

Guess just not enough... :lol:
I went up and got it tonight. I guess he gave is momma a hard time about it all day.. Soooooooo The bird is grounded for another 24 hours.

Back