Good Morning!

Ummmm.....Happy Burgers! Jer and I ate there when we went through Mariposa last spring, Stephen. We also found a great BBQ joint in Angels Camp but I don't recall the name of it. Right downtown, the owner was an old hippie dude.

I'm home today, traded days. We had a climbing crane job planned for today, but they forecasted heavy rain, so we switch it to tomorrow.

Probably fix the carb on the Tomos, it leaked out all it's fuel the other night, garage smelt great. Floats probably stuck or something. Then I'll wash and polish it up for hibernation.

Scott and I were going to combine powers again like Captain Planet, but we're rained out here as well.

Rescheduled today for tomorrow, apparently he doesn't like working in the rain or something.

Notary first thing then off to a cleanup/pruning and next is a residential mow. In the drizzle, at least I am making a buck. :) Yesterday I killed some rhododendrons at my strata for low cost. Mostly to open up an area that undesirables tend to hang out in periodically.

Attachments

• IMAG0271.jpg
    IMAG0271.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0273.jpg
    IMAG0273.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
It's past morning here, but meh, whatever. It was a nice, relaxing morning here.

I went to the market, after the Wednesday sales came out. did my grocery shopping for the next week or so. I found some Angus chuck roasts on sale for 1.98 per pound... jackpot! :pimp: :D I picked up one to cook, and had another ground into hamburger. They also had new white potatoes on sale at 3lbs for a dollar. They rang them up wrong, so I got a discount on the price, same with some cranberry juice, which also had a fuel reward with it. In all, it was not a bad trip. It's supposed to be near 90 today, and it's very breezy... should make for some storms later on.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N6IUUWzI7vg" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Time for today's wake up music... sorry I just start early with errands some days and don't really get to a computer to post until noonish. :P :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iJIGC90liAE" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_vP2OQlp3yg" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Lawdy, this time change has me up even earlier than usual. It'd be nice if we'd stop doing that!
124.gif

I've a crane TD to do, then maybe a live oak trim. It's sure nice not struggling with the heat! Yes!

OSIM!

oh shit it's monday!

Attachments

• hanging%20out%201.jpg
    hanging%20out%201.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 5
I can't be the boss every day.

I buzzed him, no go for today. I do appreciate him wanting me to come in, or find something for me to do though, as he knows I'm hoping for a house next year. But it's pretty nasty out there.

Whopping 34* here, meeting Scott in an hour for another tag team day before I head up north to pick up Brendon and go to the Pittsburgh Expo.

High around 70* though, make sure not to bundle up!

Pumping coffee and suiting up. I was going to do a removal today. Rained all last night and looks like it could some more. So I am putting it on hold. It is on a construction site which will now be muddy as all hell. Live oak will be slickery like glass.
So a burning I will go and slide the tree TD into another slot.
More coffee please! It's a gonna be a wet feet day :P

Back