Good Morning!

Ok - can someone explain the "Let it run"?

thanks

Let's say you're driving and coming up to a red light. You can either ease up on the gas and gently apply the brakes to come to a gentle stop... OR, you can just barrel along until you slam into the car in front of you. Both achieve the same end, but one is preferable to the other. "Letting it run" is more like the first option. :)

Hey Ya'll: Just got a few minutes to drop a line, things are going smooth here, I was able to hire a new guy yesterday, I hope he works out. The weather has been nice we have been getting a lot of rain in the evenings, and nice cool mornings. I will check in when I can, have fun ya'll and stay safe, and yes I'm still sore :lol:

Good to hear Mike!

This morning it's pouring down rain. Just stopped at Vermeer to ask some questions about my grinder and picked up a hydro filter, came home and tightened the loose belts and loose engine mount bolts. :O

I woke up late to my daughter sky diving off the bed.... Little thrill seeker.... Mama no sooner put on the bed to wake me up she flew off.... Why do I think I have a thrill seeker on my hands ??:/:
MORE COFFEE!!!

I'm in a clean out mode. Went into the already pretty organized barn and started chucking. It's amazing how many small 5-10' cut rope I have, mostly from experimenting lanyards. Out they go. Did find some brand new HRC hiding in the bottom of a crate though, that was nice. Next stop, neglected corner of the garage.

Haha, its cleaner now.

The guy at the dump was happy though, brought him some old beat grinder teethe, a new no name safety chain, and some 5' ropes. He's got enough Tree Services and Arbor Age mags to read for years, and enough rope to rig a 50' tree if he ties em together. I'll probably see him soon enough claiming as an arborist. :lol:

Getting ready to go to the Ranch where Steve took the pine full of ants down. Never know what I will be doing there so I think I will just take most everything ....:lol: Supposed to be brushing today....:/:
See what happens................................................

cuppa joe and watching the boy entertain hisself with pots and pans, momma is off to work so he gets away with a few things he doesnt get away with when she is home. heck, someone has to cut the little guy some slack, no? :D

Attachments

• P6136072 (Large).JPG
    P6136072 (Large).JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 3
  • P6136075 (Large).JPG
    P6136075 (Large).JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P6136076 (Large).JPG
    P6136076 (Large).JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 2
Back