Good Morning!

Just woke up here.... Sorta.. I don't do mornings well.... I spent a lot of my life on night shifts and my body clock never really reset. Pumping the coffee and trying to figure out what to do with a day off... probably some research and studying :)

Update on my unc. The crazy ole bugger gets outta the hospital this morning and comes up to the block and does some cutting. I couldn't make him go home until the last stick was down. I'm forcing him to take a few days off from me now, I just hope he lays low and rests.

Yah crazy, just a little cut. My unc figures he hasn't had antibiotics in atleast 15 years and outta nowhere bam, infection.:(

Glad to hear your uncle is back up squishy!! My Grandma just went through something similar, though she was in the hospital for a month. She got an infection after her major surgery. But she pulled through and she's still kickin!

Good morning.....
We were going to do a mistletoe job today but the client canceled when I checked in with her this AM. We have been put on hold till August on that one due to lack of funds. She is in the middle of construction so it is understandable. Surprise! it costs more! No worries. I have a back log of floating weed whacking to do. I was kinda looking forward to a day in the trees today though. Well off to allergy ville:|:

Don't forget that her lack of thoughtfulness by not calling you ahead of time, but rather waiting until the day of the job to cancel, means that the rescheduled date will bump her into your new rate schedule. Therefore her job price just went up by $100.
;)

Its overcast today. The weather has been cool. Good climbing weather, but I sure hope it doesn't rain for the west coast climb

It looks like it will be a nice day today .I have to mow the lawn which is around 2.5 acres .After which remove a couple of dead pines and raise a few that had the lower limbs die from lack of sunlight .

In nature the pines just die off in the lowers from this lack .In my case somebody planted them too close together because pines are not native to this area . Evidently they thought the trees would remain small forever or something .

Worng tree in the wrong place is what keeps me in business:) Please people, plant more cottonwood near your home:D

You don't have to plant them .They just appear .Soft maples are the same in these parts .Given enough time they ruin foundations and crack pavement but they do provide employment for trimmers .

A beautiful chilly morning here today, clear and sunny expected to be 70.

Off to kill some little trees, tiny cherry, 3 limbs over the chimney, a beat up bradford pear, and a locust. Should be done by noon an off to my neighbors for some dead ash stalks and "lower branch removal".

I was on spurs six hours straight rigging down a bull pine in a tight location. Lordy, I wish people would learn how to "let it run." :roll:

Mornin', folks. Another day of driving for me. 870 miles left to get to Steve's house so I should be there about 5:30 or so.

You are one driving fiend - Coffee and still rubbing my eyes - here - AND at work.

Ok - can someone explain the "Let it run"?

thanks

It's almost a full day out of my way, and I've seen canyons before. My route is I-40 and the red star is the Grand Canyon. I think I would prefer sightseeing somewhere with trees.

Back