Good Morning!

Have a white oak with a limb over the house and fire place to trim. Should not take long and then we are just going to call it a day. I am tired and so is Rob. Have plenty of work to rest up for :P

If today had been another bucket slug job I woulda gone for it, but it would've been one of my days of having to actually work, instead of just pulling levers.:D

Good morning... :drink:
Katy's mom has been here a couple days and is staying through till after Easter. Kids are all about Grandma right now. Going over to an account and do some storm cleanup to prep for weed eating. It's also right next door to a TD I need to do, so if I have time :D
I need more coffee!

'Morn.

Today I'm headed out to the jobsite where we worked yesterday to repair a fence my bro put up that was damaged during the winter. Hopefully be able to collect a couple checks today too, one guy I have a funny feeling about but it may just be me. We'll see.

Have a good day.

4 estimates to look at, one of the guys is out stump grinding. And I still don't know what I'm gonna do!!?? Oh, and SavaTree have expressed an interest in TWM.

My third and last visit to the acupuncturist was yesterday and I've got say it didn't :lol: stick. Evidently my injury doesn't respond to his treatments. He said he going to China soon for some seminars with some "Masters" and he'll bring up my situation. I'm supposed to give him a call after Labor day.

At least the price was right.

Sorry it didn't work, Butch. Good that you tried though....maybe he'll come up with something.

I've been dodging the rain all morning....only time I got rained on was picking up the mail. Not bad.

I took a bunch of dead limbs off some pines yesterday, am sad to say I'm going to have to cut down at least two of my Christmas trees of past (white pines.) I just remembered I've got a bunch of EXPERTS here I can bug so I'm going to take pictures and see if there's any hope for any of them. Damned ice storm....really screwed up alot of nice trees around here.

Yawn and stretch......

Good morning everyone.. Knee is feeling a wee bit better, sunny day, nice outside... Gonna go do that Bull Pine TD.. See if I can get some pics.... Every one say "PLEASE ROB".... HAHAHA
Hope everyone has a great day :D

I need to get going and go kill a tree, do some bids, prune another tree, do a bid, go to the dump and then do some bids.

Yeah, I'll sleep when I'm dead or rather be dead when I sleep. I fell asleep reading a book to my daughter last night. She woke me up and kicked me out of the room for snoring.

Today is closing day at Bogus Basin, our ski resort above town. They still have plenty of snow but have to shut down due to the terms of their lease.

Last weekend here too. We Canadians are a fickle bunch. Once winter's over we're done with it. They close to lack of interest, still a huge base. It'll be a nice day of skiing in sunny's and a light jacket.8)

Good morning every one :)
Hope everyone is having a good day and pleasant morning.
We are going to be starting on a new client today near the fire zone. Just up the road from us here. It is an old homestead with some pretty old fruit trees on it. We will be doing some thinning of Ponderosa and brushing the trees out to eliminate the ladder fuels for future fires. The client will be doing the chipping himself so we get to swing saws and drag all day. I will try to get some pics... It is pretty up there.

I have a little bradford pear to remove in a back yard but there is side access for the truck. Taking my son along for help.

Good morning Ya'll :D

Decided to take a day off. Katy had some house cleaning to do at a vacation rental and I was supposed to do (finish) a mistletoe removal. Seeing that the kids need Daddy home and that daddy has a pinched nerve in his left hip that needs a rest, I took the day off :D SO it's house hubby day. Mistletoe tomorrow.Think I will make a pot roast :D

Back