Good Morning!

I was supposed to work at the local post office today but the guy called yesteray afternoon and said he didn't have all the approvals yet. I have a bid to do and I guess I'll have to get creative about how to keep myself occupied now. The wiring on my dump trailer needs some attention.

Another one of those "long " mornings .Slow starting so to speak .On the agenda is some clean up and figuring out why pray tell one of the tree trimmers saws doesn't oil correctly . Although it seems to oil the concrete floor very well .:? Hmm,I've had few Harleys that liked to do that .

Trying to wake up here... Rain just makes me want to sleep ...
Going to take Levi to work with us today. Took Seth yesterday so they each have a turn. Seth did good.. Tended a small fire and expedited brush to the chipper... Then he raked.. SO he made money ;) Pour some more coffee down me and then go get my feet wet... Well after some pancakes.....

Have you used the mouse pad with the wrist support? They help too.... Might want to pick one up when you get there... They make them for the keyboard too.. My mom swears by them.

I've never found any left handed mice. There are ones designed for right handers and then there's the universal ones (symmetrical). Maybe I never looked hard enough, let me know what you find.

When I was a computer tech there was a user that had a symmetrical mouse she used with her left hand. I'm left handed and I was really bad at manipulating it.

Going to the master gardeners show for the day, see if I can drum up some work. I brought a small black walnut log with the dingo, see if I can sell that also:/:

All done. Quick hundred bucks. Well ninety, at the main intersection in downtown Oakdale the firemen were out collecting money for Jerry's kids. I took my wallet out and meant to take five dollars out but I mistakingly grabbed two fives and when I saw them both falling into the fireman's boot, it was too late.

Beer thirty ,day is done .Mowed the yard and fixed the oiling problem on old Toms 038 mag .I haven't a clue why it wouldn't oil .Oiled the floor though .

Removed the oil pump and gave it the super charged blow job with the air compressor .Put it back together and it oils like a new one.Go figure .:?

Another long morning,kinda like semi retirement only working 40 hours per week after 70 to 84 for years .I might get to liking this .:)

On the agenda today is remove my tire chains on the tractor then grade off my 600 foot driveway .After which remove the blade ,hook up the 6 ft flail mower and do the two acres out front .This only takes about an hour providing the tractor doesn't take a fit on me . The damned thing usually does good but has fits every so often . I don't know why ,it was brand new in 1951 .:?

Back