Good Morning!

Good morning, TreeHousers! Dang, this Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl is mighty tasty - I just might nuke up another!
168.gif

G'Mornin indeed . As soon as I take on enough coffee ,go to the bank ,I have stuff to do .

Some of my parts came in for the splitter and I have some modifications to do on the frame work plus change the hitch to 2" from the orginal 1 7/8 " .

Other than being very dry the weather has been exceptionaly nice this fall . I hope we don't get a nasty winter because of it .

I was going to change the oil in my truck today. But last night some young lady to whom I gave a bid about a month ago wants to have the limb removed and is all worried about the wind today. Maybe I will still have time.

We've got broken limbs all over the place due to last nights early snow, In a few minutes I need to gear up and head out.

sweet, cha ching! we got our first frost and snow in the hills. better get the old john deere snowmobile dusted off!

light frost here too, looks like winter is coming. No big plans for me today, watching the tape of the F1 qualifying from Japan last night, race is on late tonight. Heading to the inlaws tomorrow morning for an overnighter, my bro in law, his wife and my niece from Hawaii have come to town for a couple days, using thanksgiving as an excuse. :)

oh, and I have to watch Bub for a couple hours this afternoon, the wife is gettin her hair did. 8)

my bro in law, his wife and my niece from Hawaii have come to town for a couple days, using thanksgiving as an excuse. :)
By golly that's right ,thanksgiving in Canada and the US of A happen at different times . Of course you folks on the coast or near feast on seafood while the rest of us are stuck with some big fat turkey .

By golly that's right ,thanksgiving in Canada and the US of A happen at different times . Of course you folks on the coast or near feast on seafood while the rest of us are stuck with some big fat turkey .

yup. Our plan sounds like a seafood thing Sunday supper and big fat turkey dinner on Monday.:D

yup. Our plan sounds like a seafood thing Sunday supper and big fat turkey dinner on Monday.:D
Oh yea ,the seafood is fresh by the water ,gets kinda old in these parts .

I got spoiled on what the stuff really is supposed to taste like after my little tour in uncle Sam's navy . The stuff around here has a tendency to taste a tad bit fishy ,literally .Yuck .

I have to take the splitter to my shop,twenty miles away to do a little welding on it today . Typical Sunday morning ,kinda slow getting out the gate as usual .

I started up the fire again from last night. Just a few more peices of chicken coop left. Other than that, I plan on doing either a bike ride, or a hike with the hunny. We'll see.

Have a good day.

Mornin' everyone. I have to finish my oil change and then my son and I are supposed to go to church together. I woke up and MSNBC was on and the big news was the automakers are about to go bankrupt.

Salmon steaks on the grill in Alaska spoiled me. That farm raised stuff is crap. I had catfish that was farm raised and it wasn't good either.

Heads up to all PNW salmon lovers. Fred Meyer has wild Alaska sockeye for $3.99 as of this morning..and good all week, subject to availability.

I'm gonna go buy a few, and dehydrate some, and eat the rest. These are previously frozen, but dang tasty. If they have some still frozen, even better. I can keep them for a while....

We've got broken limbs all over the place due to last nights early snow, In a few minutes I need to gear up and head out.

You lucky dog!! I heard there is or will be up to 3 feet in the Rockies....Biggest (30 degree) temp drop in years!

Even here, I had to scrape the windshield yestiddy morn'

We had a few inches of neige in the mts earlier this week. Then it got clear and cool...and gorgeous! Too bad I'm working so danged much....but that shore ain't sumpin to complain aboot.....right you canuckistieners...?

Back