Good Morning!

I was going to change the oil in my truck today. But last night some young lady to whom I gave a bid about a month ago wants to have the limb removed and is all worried about the wind today. Maybe I will still have time.

Ach .....you amputeeuer, you....:O

Did you use a tourniquet?

Was she cute?8)

I think previously frozen is better because it's frozen on the boat right after it's cleaned.

only on the big processors, the little guys pack the fish in cold water or ice then deliver them to tenders or shore based processors where they are cleaned and frozen.
3.99 is great for sockeye. either they had a great run or they are clearing out last years fish. either way sockeye is the best

We had a few inches of neige in the mts earlier this week. Then it got clear and cool...and gorgeous! Too bad I'm working so danged much....but that shore ain't sumpin to complain aboot.....right you canuckistieners...?

Busier than hell and I'm not complaining but my body is starting to.:(

Going down to Kelowna today for a thanksgiving turkey dinner at my sister in laws, might go for a walk in the city park and maybe a little shopping too.8)

Crikey McShittyson! My buddy's wifes sick and he postponed today's work. It looks like another three day weekend for me.

I'm chillen here too. GF has off of school so we'll go for a hike. Tommorrow I gotta help the bro fence so I can get paid...wendsday/thurs got 14 trees to slay, friday roadtrip.

Where you going? :P

I've gotta clean up some broken limbs (30 minute job) then I'm off to slay 18 small trees and big bushes from a job I bid last year.

More work on the splitter then off to work later . I find that I don't get as much done as I did at one time . No big deal ,I'm not running a race I guess

Today's a holiday for me and my 2nd day off in a row. Feels nice to just chill out for a couple of days. Oh yah and tonight will be my third turkey dinner.:D

I think there was an afternoon game on tv rather than the usual evening stuff but there isnt a big hoopla about it.

Dang! Wide awake at 4:45 am, crikey!

Good morning!!!
124.gif

Typical weekend morning if I'm not preoccupied with something pressing to do .Kinda in slow motion ya know .

I have to install a stub shaft extender on my splitter because of the engine style and pump style . As it was the coupling could not fully engage and as a result it would eventually lead to failure of same .

Then ,joy of joys ,crawl under the house and repair a small leak in a water pipe .Oh goody I just can't wait .:(

Looks like a one day work week. Good or bad? :)

I've got a shitload (for me) of estimates out the last week, nothing's brewed as of lately. I am pretty high priced right now, but unwilling to budge.

Today I work on the winch mount for the chipper. It's freaking cold out!

gotta go get my dog from the vet, 6 years old and we finally decided we were not going to breed her. so they "broke" her yesterday and today she gets a lampshade on her head

dont think so, she got spayed yesterday, spent the night at the veternarian, i pick her up in an hour or so. lampshade? well i guess ill have to post a pic to explain that:D

The poor girl got fixed, huh? She certainly looks like she's make a good mom, based on the pictures I've seen. The one of her meeting Trevin for the first time is still one of my favorites. :)

Ha speaking of fixed and broken. I'm doing a roadtrip today finally to pick up my new planter. I had sourced the guy who makes them in Salmon Arm about an hour away and then it's took him a few weeks to make one and now it's taken me a couple of weeks to have a free day to go and get it. All this over a $60 planter. Oh well I'll sleep better tonight.8)

Back