Good Morning!

Rained last night here but looks nicely overcast for today. Back to work for me dogging it time is over.8)

couple estimates to roll out to this morning, pick up a few plants at a nursery, drop off a Silky, oil change for the truck, install plants, go home. :) My helper has a school grad thing today at his university, I tried to take the day off but decided to catch up on loose ends instead.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am home doing the paper and bills thing. I may get brave and try to clean the garage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish I read that earlier. A nap would've been good. Now I have to retrieve our child from school.

Seems like it's going to be a great day. I'm headed to remove 3 tiny pines, small oak, maple, and a yew. Hopefully I'll be home by noon.

Have a good one!

Not sure what I'm doing this morning. Probably a big oak tree removal, I'll find out when I get there. Not sure if I'm doing anything after that, either. I'll just play it by ear and do whatever comes up. 8)

I allowed myself to get talked into doing a job for an idiot today. I have to go 'raise and gut' an oak tree "so the wind will blow through it". :roll:
I just have to shut up, cut all the green off the lower half of the tree and take the money. :(

Brian, try and talk some sense into them! Tell them what you are proposing will accomplish what they want and be healthier for the tree. Then, take the money!

Good Luck with that. :whine:

I plan to go riding today, but the lack of ambition to drive 35 minutes to get an oil filter for the bike keeps me home right now. I just rang a friend to see if he has any extras.

Other than that I am still waiting for STIHL parts to come in, so hopefully they arrive today.

Looks like a nice day ahead though, should go to work........na.

I have a almond brush chipping job and then I"m going to lighten up the cracked limb on that splitting Modesto Ash that I showed you guys a while back. Then I'm off to my cousin's to replace my 65 amp alternator with a 145 amp alternator that I purchased. I'm not sure if the wiring is compatable so I need an expert.

ex-spurt? we have a small removal for a tree talker this am then got to get ready to smoke 90#s of tri tip for a wedding this afternoon!

Back