Good Morning!

Happy Saturday! :)
Anybody else working today? I have a small job at an office building, should only be a couple hours.

im fixing to go dump a load of wood from yesterday. then off to the master gardner show for the weekend. this sat-sun work sucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have fun Willie. Take the kid to the show in his ball cap, that'll sell some tree work.

Let's see...

grass cut- check
clothes clean- check
showered- gettin' ready to
range bag- ready

Later ya'll I'm off to shower, and hit the firing range.

Well yesterday I made a big mess and today it'll all get cleaned up with the mini. My one employee(uncle) is going to a funeral today and is in need of a day off so it'll work out perfectly for me to chip our big pile of brush by myself. I'll try and remember to get some pics of what the mini handles today I can't imagine working without some kind of a material handling machine anymore.

Me too Squisher. Yesterday I used my tractor to load 12K lbs of wood and debris. We use the bucket like a big dust pan.

I just called the guy who had scheduled me for today to get a job address, and he told me that he never got the job! Fokker booked me 5 days ago and never had the decency to call me back to tell me. :X

Oh well, I guess I have the day off. I'm going to take advantage of it. :D

I had a laser proceedure done yesterday for glaucoma in my right eye so I took the day off .

My father had it ,two sisters and one brother .They caught mine in time that hopefully the laser does the job and I won't have to do the drops in the eyeballs for the rest of my life . If so however,the drops are better than the alternative.

Ya best of luck with that Al

Brian you needed to then ask him for the address to send your invoice to for last minute cancellation. :D

Clean-up the jobsite today hopefully finish off my little landclearing gig.

Squishey, I would but he hires me about once a week and I would prefer not burning that bridge. I did let him know that I just lost several hundred dollars of income since I had to turn down 2 other people who had wanted to schedule me this week. I'll make up for it though, he's usually pretty generous with me on the profitable jobs.

finishing the installation job, got the two little 1 hour jobs finished yesterday afternoon so when we get this done today, the weekend starts! Down a man though, one of my guys burnt his hand and had to go to the clinic to get the blister popped, sanitized and wrapped. non work related injury.
seeya in the PM! :)

Have to go and 'look' at some sycamores this morning.

Another one of these guys who asked me all kind of questions on the phone.
I finally told him that I would love to provide answers to folks who call, but I am not a public answering service. I said try google or just have me come out and talk to you. Costs 65 bucks to have me out for a half hour.

He then back pedaled and said he needed my advice on site.

I know this won't turn into any work, but at least I will make a tiny bit of coin on the deal...

Wow, I can't believe he still wanted you after you talked to him like that.

Let us know if he answers the door when you knock.

Wow, I can't believe he still wanted you after you talked to him like that.

Let us know if he answers the door when you knock.

Turns out the guy is 50 something, lives with his mom who is raising him.

SHE answered the door and was very nice actually (so, I was also nice to her in return).

Kind of sad really for both of them. Bad parentage, stupid child combines to make a mess.

The guy kept asking stupid questions until she told him that was enough, and to go back inside. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You got him grounded for a week Frans.

Today I have my third little kid Birthday in three weeks. Woohoo!

Yah I get to go and meet a bunch of strangers today for a birthday party as well. Minus one front tooth, good times. Went to the dentist this morning looking at 3g to fix my two front teeth.:cry:

Back