Good Morning!

Maybe Justin will break a bottle of champagne on the fender and get a priest to bless 'Ol Blue

Another climbing job for me today. A multi trunk camphor tree next to a pool is getting removed, 2 other small removals, and two big oaks are getting pruned back from over the house. None of it is accessable with the bucket and the guy can't find another climber to handle it, so I got picked. :whine:

Dang, that sounds like a long day!

I gotta kill another giant pecan with the crane, and we've a front passing thru giving us 30 to 40 mph winds. Lordy!

My job for today just got postponed. Larry's 'crew' didn't show up this morning so the job is getting rescheduled for when he can get groundmen to show up.

Morning,

Nice day today it seems. Sent out an estimate already this morning, and found some wood chip dump spots. Gotta chip a pile of brush at the house, and maybe put together my pintle hook adapter for my skid steer. Would like to wash the dirt dirtbike too!

Have a good day!

Good morning TreeHouse. :) I'm still a bit worn out from the last few days so I'm not planning on doing much of anything today. I even slept in an extra 2 hours.

I've been up since 5:30, I dunno why but here I am.

Sooo good morning everyone I'm gonna drink copious amounts of coffee and then make my little girl pancakes when she wakes up.:)

Back