Good Morning!

Typical,about noon before I wake up.:( Of course I didn't get to bed before 4 ,the bad side of working 10's on the afternoon shift.

I have to slice up a wind blown pine for my mother today,so I go as soon as I wake up .

Typical,about noon before I wake up.:( Of course I didn't get to bed before 4 ,the bad side of working 10's on the afternoon shift.

I have to slice up a wind blown pine for my mother today,so I go as soon as I wake up .

I'll be that way in the morning. I'm on at 2 and off at 11 tonight. That means, I'll probably end up getting home around 1 in the morning.

made some Buckwheat pancakes. Nutella, sliced strawberries and hot maple syrup!

I'm feeling a bit better today

Well I think I've drank enough java to be awake now.Time to get my behind in gear and finish the 038 Mag.Soo in about 2-3 hours I'll either have a screamen cookie cutter or be muttering off color words under my breath .

This is the first "radical " port job I've every done .It may work or may not .:/:

Hey Steve, How's the weird muscle?

Getting worse Stumper. I just checked and we don't have any Motrin or anything like that. Looks like I may have to go to town. My wife has been vacuuming in the next room ever since I got up. Freakin annoying.

Good morning gentlemen!!! I'm about to have a bowl of trix, then get to splicing. I'm working on a $1000 order today. My goal is to finish it TODAY....but might not finish until tomorrow. I'll keep ya's updated.

love
nick

Well hope everyone's having a good day. I'm off for a exciting full day of chipping. Even with my new chipper it's hard to get revved up for this.

Well hope everyone's having a good day. I'm off for a exciting full day of chipping. Even with my new chipper it's hard to get revved up for this.

You will sleep extra good tonight. I don't look forward to chipping days either. I don't get very many of them thank goodness. The last few I have just grabbed the stuff with my tractor and stuffed it in the trailer. You only get a half a load but what the hell. At least I'm not trying to tear every little stick from some stuck together pile.

It's a municipal chipping program so driving, driving, driving. Sometimes a decent sized pile sometimes a complete joke. Boring!!! No bringing the mini it wouldn't be worth unloading and loading it back up all the time, just toss 'er in.

Back