Good Morning!

Good morning! Dang, I might get to work every day this week! :)

Attachments

• bloodsport-jamming.gif
    bloodsport-jamming.gif
    760.3 KB · Views: 45
As soon as the boss gets here I'm leaving, I feel like I've been shot at and missed, and shit at and hit.

Another beautiful day here, just a quote to give, and like Steve, a bit of mechanical work to do.

On top of that 4 inchs of heavy wet snow we got another 2 or 3 of powder .The heavy snow froze making the friction coefficient of the crust near zero.Black ice on the roads.The body shop folks have enough work to last all year. Off to plow out the drive in a few minutes .

Paulie, I completely missed the boat >>> what are the specs on your baby ?
All My Best to your Mrs. !!!

TC: boy, 8lbs, 6oz, 55cm long, 1130 pm sunday night. Ayden James. photos to be had in the photo thread. :D

TC: boy, 8lbs, 6oz, 55cm long, 1130 pm sunday night. Ayden James. photos to be had in the photo thread. :D
:big-jump:
What a cool name ! I'll check out the photos thread.
Double congrats to you & your wife !!!

I'm supposed to have an easy morning setting bullropes to pull over four big pines. I'm still amazed that I've worked all week. It looks like the slow spell is OVER!
party.gif

A couple small climbing jobs for me this morning also.

My guy just called and pushed the start time back by a half hour. His Vermeer 1230 doesn't like the cold and the hydraulic oil blows out the top if you start it up in the cold. He's taking it home to put a heater on the oil tank.

Ahh, the perils of this damned 40 degree weather! :O

Rained here last night, all clear now. I have a dentist appointment at 10 for my 6 month cleaning. I've made all of $250 this week, not good at all. I may resort to standing by the highway offramp with a cardboard sign.
:whine:

Back