Good Morning!

You're nothing but a damn slacker Squishy. You need to get off your lazy Canadian butt and go earn Brien some money!:P:D

Ahhhh it feels good to start my day off properly.... dumping on my favorite Canadian.:lol:

Morning Squishy, How ya be on this fine Friday morn?

Oh, he's a tree guy I know that lives in Florida and hates it when people are too retarded to spell his name correctly. Why do you ask... you know him or something?:|:

got a beautiful huge black oak to climb and prune this am

Nice Willie, that sounds like fun. My day is all about trimming hedges. Wanna trade.... please. Hedges are lame and black oaks are cool. I'm jealous.:D

Yeah I know.:( On top of that it's a frigid 24 degrees here. Oh well, it could be worse. At least the wind isn't blowing.... yet.:D

Today is my last day for work here in KC. I'm going home on Monday. I will spend the weekend making the rounds and saying my goodbyes. So after today I will not check in until I get home.

Thanks Jason, I've stayed here for 7 weeks so they could find a replacement for me.

Damn dude, it takes a lot of patience to wait 7 weeks for a replacement. Sometimes it's tough to be a "stand up" kind of guy.... good on ya homie. Get home safe.

Oh yeah, in case there's anyone who isn't already aware of this......TRIMMING HEDGES SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there branch doctor (aka post whore) :P , I was doing some hedges today too, no, hold on, the young guy I hire was doing hedges, I was answering phone calls and pruning a couple small trees. :D

as mentioned, a couple small trees. likely considered 'teensy' by your standards Willie. :)

So I don't go on the clock today until 2, and what did I just do???

Fix an ATM machine. :roll: Oh well easy overtime, in and out in 30, and now time for my first decent breakfast all week... Fire Mountain. :evil:

I've given up on the Fire Mountain here, it's gotten just too crappy. The food is room temperature, shitty service, and sirloins that are like shoe leather.

Mickey D's has sausage egg mcmuffins for a buck this month. 2 of those make for a decent breakfast on the mornings when I feel like eating something.

Back