Good Morning!

Great news, Butch. I'm hoping I can shake something out for the rest of the week. I have 2 Washingtonian palm trees to trim this morning and that's it on my schedule.

Good morning everyone, I have a small chipping job and 3 small apricot tree stumps today and a bid at a govt. apt complex in Patterson. My hometown. Maybe I'll see some old girlfriends.:)

your saddle:D
The problem is that the saddle is not OSHA approved as a fall arrest device.

That harness that Butch has is a Rose,made by mine safety appliance co.[MSA] .They aren't that bad after you get the hang of it but can about drive you batty before you do. Trust me,it's a lot better than most.

sorry my humor just didnt show through. i was just pointing out how we do things as easy as possible but then the way we do it becomes illegal and the new way becomes harder

Wow, I'm a bit sore this morning due to my climbing work yesterday. I am dismayed at how soft I've gotten. :(
I guess I need to start getting myself back in shape. :whine:

Good morning folks.
Off to slay a split bay tree today. Hope I dont get stuck in the mud with the truck.

ALeqM5hpJ8alvqroqb9qa7BWz_NgAuuKgQ
its not morning for me yet but I figure you all should wake up to happy news. Looks like the pot shots worked, satellite is supposedly doneski. its a hit, sir!

my crane job is today:D big siberian elm. crane wont be there till 10 but i guess thatll give me time to get set up

Back